Rumor - Disney Minifigures Series 2

Quacs

I'm just hoping that they don't issue any more of the current series. I have 3 boxes which I got in a 3 for 2 offer plus an extra discount. I'm in that dodgy position of deciding whether to get rid of a box for a reasonable profit now before they potentially run another batch of them. If I'm greedy and keep them all and they release more in the next couple of months I'll be kicking myself. Not asking for answers really, it's my own thing to deal with ;)    (but yeah, feel free to throw some opinions my way if you want)

Here's the original rumor:

2 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

There is no CMF Disney Series 2 next year. 

The video in the OP said they thought it may come January 2018 instead of the originally rumored Sept 2017.  I have no idea...just reporting what's running around the rumor mill.

• Like 2

Here's the original rumor:

The video in the OP said they thought it may come January 2018 instead of the originally rumored Sept 2017.  I have no idea...just reporting what's running around the rumor mill.

IIRC, January is Batman, May is Series 17, September is Ninjago.
  • Like 3

On 9/6/2016 at 1:30 AM, CM4Sci said:

There is no CMF Disney Series 2 next year. 

You seem to be fully sure and you're always well infomed.

What plan do you think TLG has for Disney minifigures please? Another production run for #1 seems to be out of the scope. But you say there will be no Disney #2 next year. 

Does it mean there was only one Disney CMF series at all??? And that it was sold out weeks before releasing Disney Castle?

Either way it does not sound smart with both Disney and TLG playing same game, specially having in mind these disney CMF must have been  great.business for both.

Edited by Laudrup16

54 minutes ago, Laudrup16 said:

You seem to be fully sure and you're always well infomed.

What plan do you think TLG has for Disney minifigures please? Another production run for #1 seems to be out of the scope. But you say there will be no Disney #2 next year. 

Does it mean there was only one Disney CMF series at all??? And that it was sold out weeks before releasing Disney Castle?

Either way it does not sound smart with both Disney and TLG playing same game, specially having in mind these disney CMF must have been  great.business for both.

My guess is January 2018 for Series 2 unless Series 18 gets January and Disney gets May.

Edited by dcdfan