Shop at Home Website Redesign (Sept 2016)

cladner

Don´t like it :( Too laggy and I can´t see all items on one page like before (handy for seeing what goes out of stock).

Plus they seem to have designed it to be smartphone friendly - ie. normal size computer screen unfriendly. I wish companies would set up phone and PC separate sites....

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Don´t like it :( Too laggy and I can´t see all items on one page like before (handy for seeing what goes out of stock).

Plus they seem to have designed it to be smartphone friendly - ie. normal size computer screen unfriendly. I wish companies would set up phone and PC separate sites....

Yes, you can. Just give it a moment (or two) to load. ;) 

13 minutes ago, Haay said:

There's no way to see in advance what the current promo is, until you add something to the shopping cart and actually get to see the free promo added to your cart.

Or maybe I just couldn't find a separate page which shows the current running promo/promos ? 

For the Netherlands you get it if you type NL10 

It's definitely a nice aesthetic update. The site looks appealing. I have also noticed a slight lag but I don't know if that will always be the case and it really isn't too bad.

One thing they did was overhaul the pick a brick page. Not so much an addition of pieces but the categories and organization. For example, they renamed plants to botanical. I'm usually in the pick a brick page often to reference pieces and prices and now I have to relearn the organization.

I'm not one to dwell on the past. If they change things, good for them. I kind of think I still prefer the older version but I can get used to this one. (Like I have a choice right??

Just had a look at the all new lego website very depressing viewing.

Just take a look at the retired section,the nightmare has become reality Lego now Fishing for information  via wishlist on which sets to reissue .

Only way around this one is to time your buying and selling of popular sets very well or go for the less popular sets.