10255 - Assembly Square

Alpinemaps

22 hours ago, Mos_Eisley said:

Damn, now I have a new prediction. A rehash Market Street, Cafe Corner, and smaller Town Hall surrounding a super-sized 40221 Fountain. 

I like the Modulars and am lucky enough to have them all so far.  I even try my hand (not very successfully) at the odd MOC.  This bl**dy well better not be a re-hash of anything though, thank you very much.  The Modulars are the one theme which should be immune to re-hashing, ever.

I hope the date seen in the screenshot is in European and not American format - it would be extremely cruel of LEGO to release details in November for an April release.  January takes long enough to come around as it is waiting for a "normal" Modular let alone a 10th anniversary special!

Can't wait.  I'm starting to quiver with antici...pation.

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

So there's an Assembly Row shopping center in Somerville, MA.  There's a Legoland DC located there.  When you search on Google for pictures, you come up with this:

Not saying they're going to do something similar, just thought it was interesting.

That giraffe is made of Duplo, it's a bummer. 

That shopping center is near me. Other than the occasional polybags you can find there, there really is no reason to go to that DC. It would be pretty disappointing if they did something similar. 

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

So there's an Assembly Row shopping center in Somerville, MA.  There's a Legoland DC located there.  When you search on Google for pictures, you come up with this:

Not saying they're going to do something similar, just thought it was interesting.

Based on the list of tenants, this looks like a day1 buy for @exciter1

150px-SomervilleMA_AssemblySquareMarketp

• Like 6

Guest TabbyBoy
13 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Looks like Lepin have beaten Lego to the punch and already have their version out already

Have pics and can send via pm if anyone is interested or of admin allow will put up

Thanks but, no need as I saw it in Reddit earlier. However, it could be a hint that the credits may soon be showing for the Palace Cinema ;-)

Guest TabbyBoy
4 minutes ago, feed said:

If it’s one that’s floating about on reddit, then that’s been identified as a MOC that was published on EB around 2013.  But even than there no suggestion that it really exists. 

Maybe but, It's not just on Reddit. Of course, we'll never know until LEGO formally announce it. From what I see, it looks like a great set (apart from the logo). There's another rumour is that it'll be a much larger £249.99 set.

Edited by TabbyBoy

1 hour ago, LahH001 said:

Looks like Lepin have beaten Lego to the punch and already have their version out already

Have pics and can send via pm if anyone is interested or of admin allow will put up

If it's that brown and green one wth multiple windows, that's not it and not real.

3 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Maybe but, It's not just on Reddit. Of course, we'll never know until LEGO formally announce it. From what I see, it looks like a great set (apart from the logo). There's another rumour is that it'll be a much larger £249.99 set.

I assume you're talking about this set:

8525887352_3716ec3224_h.jpg

That's the set was showing up on a Lepin box earlier this week on Reddit.  That's a Barnes & Noble / Starbucks Store MOC that was posted to Eurobricks back in 2013.  That is definitely not Assembly Square.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I assume you're talking about this set:

That's the set was showing up on a Lepin box earlier this week on Reddit.  That's a Barnes & Noble / Starbucks Store MOC that was posted to Eurobricks back in 2013.  That is definitely not Assembly Square.

Oh wow. That was one of the first modular house builds I featured on the site here like maybe page two or three in that topic.

• Like 2