London bus freebie is now from shop@home UK

TomOOO

Guest TabbyBoy

Mine wasn't included when I received my shipment this morning! I called up and one is being sent on Monday along with a free Storm Trooper - can't argue with that!

BTW... I did get a card with a "Little extra treat..." which was a Batmobile polybag this time and a Spiderman polybag last time. They won't set the World on fire but, it's a nice gesture and adds to my trick-or-treat giveaways for Hallowe'en.

Edited by TabbyBoy

Guest TabbyBoy
2 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

I'm still waiting to find out if double vip is due for at least two weeks of the month as is rumoured. I've got a few purchases i want to pull the trigger on. 

Double VIP is only another effective 5% off so, I'd pull the trigger now rather then risk it being out of stock when the horde start pulling their triggers.

Selling for £15 now on ebay, I think by the end of this promo the bus will be £11-12.

FO Storm trooper price went down big aswell, started off at about £12-13, now you would struggle to get £7.

All prices are ebay sold price so after you take the ebaypaypal fees will be alot less.

Any chance of the London bus going out of stock and the price going back up a bit by Xmas, or should I just toss it in the pile of other almost worthless freebies? Seriously though, I'll probably just keep it and bundle it with Tower Bridge when that retires in about 13 years ;)

• Like 1

It seems like the majority of the freebies this year have dropped in price after release and not picked up to the same price afterwards. You could risk it and hold them for a year or two but most of the freebies are not anything special so I don't see why they would bounce back up.

I think the London bus may go back to £15-20, but it will most likely take a year for that.

I personally get rid of the freebies ASAP. the only exception this year will be the Xmas snow globe thingy, that will no doubt go up in price.

15 minutes ago, BarryZola said:

Any chance of the London bus going out of stock and the price going back up a bit by Xmas, or should I just toss it in the pile of other almost worthless freebies? Seriously though, I'll probably just keep it and bundle it with Tower Bridge when that retires in about 13 years ;)

Way to soon. Think about holding until pension age for 200% markup

• Like 2