Technic 2017

ISO8T0

12 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

Wouldn't get it myself if it wasn't RC , but I just lurves them RC sets. At least I think it's RC?

IR control just for a silly little crane and stabilisers seems pointless. We are due a full size powered and steered RC set again. My doubt is whether PF2.0 are integrated or not.

Edited by Val-E

10 hours ago, Val-E said:

Without posting  any prelim images, here is what the 2017 flagship looks like. It´s using Claas tractor tyres so it is going to be quite a large set, probably 1:8 scale.

It doesnt seems to be 1:8 more like Arocs scale on steroids with large wheels..

MaxxPro_wrecker_Navistar_MRAP_wheeled_ar

Front and cabin is more like this Maxxpro Wrecker from Navistar

• 3 weeks later...

It would appear that the tracked vehicle and airport truck are not powered. The 6x6 truck would seem to have RC power drive and steering and a powered and raisable winch, outriggers.

Strange there is no servo motor for steering, perhaps they are combining functions on the M motor. We´ll see tomorrow when they do demonstrations.

Guest TabbyBoy
7 hours ago, brickolodon said:

i like BMW bike...anybody?  Tru got it in stock...

I like it too but, it needs a massive discount to tempt me. Why is this the 2nd bike in a row to have no seat? It really looks like a seat is missing. I had to MOC the last one to cure my OCD. It's nearly as bad as their buildings being facade only rather than being finished off properly. I'm a completionist, LEGO aren't ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...