Legoland Vaughn

jeff_14

Popped in this weekend for their Star Wars weekend and they had a deal if you spend $50 you get a free Darth Revan or red arm C3PO ploybag. Took Revan naturally but my son was with me and wanted it for himself. Is it wrong that as I watched him beat up Jedi figures with it I was picturing a wad of $20s in battle? I sold 2 a few months ago for $60 each. I guess there is a price on a child's happiness. :)

Also of note, they were selling Dr. Who and Big Bang Theory for $20 off each, on top of the 10% discount if you're a member. I think there was a sale on all the advents too. These don't seem to be becoming scarce like in past years by this point. I see lots of each one at various retailers. 

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, jeff_14 said:

Was there this weekend and they are selling the Maze and Dr Who for $20 off each. Quite a lot of them too. 

Been like that for a very long time.  Sometimes they seem to put some away so it is a bit low stock and then bring them back out again.  I haven't been there for awhile so not sure if it is available but TBBT was $20 off for a very long time as well.

I own a grand total of ZERO of all of those sets.  The maze is probably a good part out set if it is cheap enough.

Edited by lego rules

TBBT was available back in November but is gone now. I actually got a few of that one even cheaper from a spring Indigo sale. As gifts though as I agree that these turkeys don't have much prospects. I don't do part outs but might take a chance on a set if I thought I could make use of any unsold ones personally, like the Pirates chess sets I bought. I will have a pirate colony and a lot of blue lego plates to use in my MOC city if these don't move. 

Edited by jeff_14