• Announcements

• Jeff Mack

Forum Update   07/18/2017

I just updated the forum to a brand new version that included a bunch of new things. I know I need to fix some colors, but please let me know if other things are not working properly. As always, clear out your cache to pull in the latest css and js files to make sure you are using the newest files that they offer before submitting any bugs. *** I AM AWARE ABOUT THE MOBILE APP, PLEASE WATCH THIS THREAD HERE. WE ARE WAITING ON THE PROVIDER TO RELEASE AN UPDATED PATCH FOR THE MOBILE APP. THEY ARE ALWAYS BEHIND ***

Alpinemaps    10,380

Just realized we don't have a thread on this.

Here's some info via Delta Customs, via TheBrickFan:

First, Wonder Woman movie sets:

For the Wonder Woman movie, one set that is mentioned will include Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor, and a brick-built Ares similar to Ant-Man in the Super Hero Airport Battle. There will also be some sort of plane build as well.

Second, Thor: Ragnarok info:

The first set will be some sort of a gladiator ring and has figures of Gladiator Hulk, Thor, Loki, Grandmaster, and a guard. The other set mentioned is a ship build and has a new Bruce Banner about to change into the Hulk, Thor, Valkyrie, Hela, and two henchmen.

Darth_Raichu    6,682

Wow seriously? 76082 is $20 with 185 pieces??  It is an ATM with a bike and 3 minifigs for crying out loud!!

Makes you appreciate the older $20 sets like Spider Cycle Chase (the one with Venom and Nick Fury)

• Like 5

jeff_14    536

Apart from the above mentioned speculated WW set, is there anything else on the DC horizon that we know of or is Lego just coasting on the Batman movie until Justice League comes out?

Sfcommando14    1,947
37 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

Apart from the above mentioned speculated WW set, is there anything else on the DC horizon that we know of or is Lego just coasting on the Batman movie until Justice League comes out?

Don't forget about the DC Superhero Girls.  There is a second wave coming this year.

jeff_14    536
Just now, Sfcommando14 said:

Don't forget about the DC Superhero Girls.  There is a second wave coming this year.

Fair enough. Any news on the horizon for DC superheroes that are not part of a gender segregated separate but equal I can't believe it's the 1950s again toy line? 

• Like 5

Alpinemaps    10,380
That is awesome if it's legit.  I wonder if we'll get a big fig Hulk in armor.

I want to say that we've seen a leak of that? Maybe?

zskid00    1,899

It's a long time until pay day on that set. There are better places to invest your money right now.

jaisonline    5,804

from thebrickfan,

"Delta Customs over on Instagram (source = "Delta Customs over on Instagram)

• Battle of Atlantis (76085) – $19.99
  • Justice League Knightcrawler (76086) – $49.99
  • Justice League Flying Fox (76087) – $129.99"

gregpj    5,338
    embedding never works on the forum, why is that? 

Embedding quoi?

Some websites are picked up simply by having the URL in the post but many don't... some websites also say you are not allowed so I would imagine the forum software makers abide by those rules.

TheOrcKing    12,273

It seems embedding from sources like Instagram, Tumblr, and Bandcamp either take a long while before finally appearing or just not at all. Shoot, as I typed all this, the post above is still "busy" trying to load the embedded data. Oh wait, it completed embedding right now as I was about to go.