Daily LEGO Deals - CANADA

69 posts in this topic

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon.ca (6 Deals @ Mar 23 4:05 PM) Last 48hrs

City
LEGO City Fire Station Kit (919 Piece) CDN$ 100.04 [23% off] Dropped 1% on Mar 21 10:26 PM

Disney
LEGO DUPLO Disney 10825 Miles Exo-Flex Suit Building Kit (37-Pie... CDN$ 20.00 [38% off] Dropped 33% on Mar 22 12:48 PM

Ideas
The LEGO Ideas Book CDN$ 22.44 [28% off] Dropped 1% on Mar 23 4:00 PM

Legends of Chima
LEGO Chima Web Dash CDN$ 10.18 [43% off] Dropped 5% on Mar 22 7:12 PM
LEGO Chima Frozen Spikes Building Toy CDN$ 11.66 [35% off] Dropped 5% on Mar 23 1:36 AM

Nexo Knights
LEGO Nexo Knights 70338 Ultimate General Magmar Building Kit (64... CDN$ 10.05 [23% off] Dropped 4% on Mar 23 9:36 AM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon Canada Deals, Please Click Here!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea! The supposedly "U.S. and Canada" Daily Deals thread was mostly worthless for us north of the 49th parallel.

Thanks. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A big Thank You to @Jeff Mack for taking my suggestion on board so quickly, this is excellent. 

 

Of course this might come off as me complaining, but for the sake of my fellow Canadian's wallets, I do need to point something out though. For whatever reason, Amazon's "RRP" is almost 50% of the time, listed higher than actual Canadian RRP.... which in turn makes the discounts look better than they actually are. I suppose the tool is simply creating the "% Off" based on current selling price, and listed selling price in relation to one another? 

For example, IR Breakout listed at 30% off for $119.98. This set retails (retailed? is it gone yet?) at 149.99, so that's only a 20% discount, not the 30% Amazon is leading you to believe. 

T1 is another example.... CAD retail of $129.99, listed at $125.27 but "21% off".... not quite by real math :P Not sure there's much can be done without manually checking each one though. Just something to be aware of when browsing folks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

A big Thank You to @Jeff Mack for taking my suggestion on board so quickly, this is excellent. 

 

Of course this might come off as me complaining, but for the sake of my fellow Canadian's wallets, I do need to point something out though. For whatever reason, Amazon's "RRP" is almost 50% of the time, listed higher than actual Canadian RRP.... which in turn makes the discounts look better than they actually are. I suppose the tool is simply creating the "% Off" based on current selling price, and listed selling price in relation to one another? 

For example, IR Breakout listed at 30% off for $119.98. This set retails (retailed? is it gone yet?) at 149.99, so that's only a 20% discount, not the 30% Amazon is leading you to believe. 

T1 is another example.... CAD retail of $129.99, listed at $125.27 but "21% off".... not quite by real math :P Not sure there's much can be done without manually checking each one though. Just something to be aware of when browsing folks! 

You're right ,there is only so much I can do at the moment about it. The information is coming directly from Amazon, I am spitting it out.  As time goes on, i will try to enhance it and check it against Shop@Homes prices, but it takes time to map the listings with set numbers, etc.  For now, try your best to deal with it.  It will get better.  I also have more stores I want to add and eventually compare against one another to make sure you are getting the best deal out there at the time.

Also if there is a way for you to complain or let amazon know that the prices are wrong, that will make it better that much quicker.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeff Mack said:

Also if there is a way for you to complain or let amazon know that the prices are wrong, that will make it better that much quicker.  

Was going to issue this question to the group at large myself. Anyone know what avenue to use to report incorrect RRP prices? It's certainly misleading their average parents and grandparents who are shopping with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The UK feed is off on quite a few as well. Somehow the US prices are pretty decent, haven't come across too many issues there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, redghostx said:


You'll get your turn in 3 years. :)


We've already started

Image result for wall this high

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

Good deal on this set.  By far the lowest on Amazon.ca

Ninjago
LEGO Ninjago 70738 Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty Building Kit CDN$ 89.97 [40% off]Dropped 40% on Nov 30 7:13 PM

Not too bad... The supply far exceeds the demand for the minifigs, reducing the appeal to part out. Most of the stock is located in Europe though, I assume the set must have seen some pretty good discounts on the other side of the Atlantic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TRU in Canada has LEGO at 20% off most sets. Plus, when you spend $50 or more you get a $10 gift card for use in January. And, on top of that, if you're quick, you can get a Santa's Visit Set when you spend $50 or more. These offers end December 8th. Hope this helps.

IMG_1464.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IanWrites said:

TRU in Canada has LEGO at 20% off most sets. Plus, when you spend $50 or more you get a $10 gift card for use in January. And, on top of that, if you're quick, you can get a Santa's Visit Set when you spend $50 or more. These offers end December 8th. Hope this helps.

IMG_1464.JPG

Is this set only available in store? or online as well?  i didnt see anything on the website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, IanWrites said:

I believe The Santa Visits set is only available in store and while supplies last. They only have 25 per store.

 

34z0wna.jpg

I'm stuck at work. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oj2jgh.jpg

Sorry had to post.  remove this post if the thread need to get back on topic.  which is DEALZ!!!

Edited by sharppencil
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.