• Announcements

• Jeff Mack

Forum Update   07/18/2017

I just updated the forum to a brand new version that included a bunch of new things. I know I need to fix some colors, but please let me know if other things are not working properly. As always, clear out your cache to pull in the latest css and js files to make sure you are using the newest files that they offer before submitting any bugs. *** I AM AWARE ABOUT THE MOBILE APP, PLEASE WATCH THIS THREAD HERE. WE ARE WAITING ON THE PROVIDER TO RELEASE AN UPDATED PATCH FOR THE MOBILE APP. THEY ARE ALWAYS BEHIND ***

doon73

Micro-entrepreneurs Budget 2016

doon73    26

http://www.ukbudget.com/2016-measures/new-trading-and-property-income-allowances-aimed-at--micro-entrepreneurs-.aspx

In case it's under anyone's radar the above was first mentioned in the spring budget and again in the autumn budget. There's little detailed info out there to date I can find which isn't a million miles from the link and not being a financial advisor its best if you have a read yourself and make your own mind up. One thing I can advise on is it's no good to for the big players. 

• Like 1