70905 - The Batmobile

Legbrick

Guest TabbyBoy
13 minutes ago, Legbrick said:

Does this new version Batmobile seem like it has Investibility? It has some cool "riser" features... haven't seen anything like it in the Batman Lego builds.

I kinda like it.... just wondering 5 years down the road if it will double value or not.

No!

the movie has a few great vehicle sets, and I would put the batmobile bellow joker and penguin sets. But it looks unique and fun enough to stand out among the other batmobiles.

However given this is a LEGO specific batman movie, its likely the market will be flooded with the sets, and the batmobile will be one of the top produced.  If the movie is a hit, and this is not still warming shelves come december, it may have some legs.  But I suspect LEGO will keep this in heavy production for a while, and it will end up warming shelves until the 2nd movie comes out.

Edited by jay4e

• 2 weeks later...

We just built this set for christmas, probably my favorite bat mobile lego has ever made(Yes, even compared to 7784 and The Tumbler.) They may be bigger, but this one is cooler. The style and wheel system they used are superb. Will probably be mediocre for investment, but a must have for any lego Batman collector.

• Like 1