Great gifts for LEGO & Architecture lovers?

henrysunset

I know that I'm a little late for Christmas, but I have received a number of questions about great gifts for LEGO Architecture enthusiasts, and I thought that fellow Brickpicker readers might be interested as you wrap-up your holiday gift shopping.  

Naturally, I included my favorite LEGO Architecture & related sets, as they make fantastic gifts.  At this point, my Splurge suggestion is the Parisian Restauraunt, my midrange pick is the US Capitol Building, and my budget pick is the Berlin Skyline set.  

(The 2017 Skylines also look very interesting and I hope I can recommend them for holiday 2017.)

Presentation1.jpg
A few of my gift ideas for LEGO Architecture enthusiasts.

I also wanted to include some non-LEGO gift ideas as well, as it is my goal with my book, blog and contributions on the site to inspire more LEGO builders to make amazing LEGO Architecture creations.

Non-LEGO Gift Suggestions include:

• LEGO Architect or LEGO Neighborhood Books.
  • Drafting Pencil and Dot-grid Sketchbook.
  • Great Buildings book of Architectural inspiration.
  • Architectures or Frank Lloyd Wright Documentaries.

For more info about why I suggested these items, please take a look at http://brickarchitect.com/

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays,
---Tom Alphin

P.S. As always, I'd love to hear what you have found for the LEGO Architecture Lover, or Architecture Enthusiast in your life.  I'd love to add your ideas to my list.

Edited by henrysunset