Bumblebee Girl series 10

lucalego

Hello, this is my first post to a forum.

I'm trying to collect all the CMF series animal mascots. I have every one bar the unicorn girl (who is easily found so I'm not worried). The other is the Bumblebee Girl from Series 10. She rarely sells for less than £30 on eBay - irritatingly.

Can anyone explain why she sells for so much when mascots from older series such as the Gorilla Suit Guy from Series 3 sell for a third of the price.

Would appreciate any thoughts ?

37 minutes ago, lucalego said:

Hello, this is my first post to a forum.

I'm trying to collect all the CMF series animal mascots. I have every one bar the unicorn girl (who is easily found so I'm not worried). The other is the Bumblebee Girl from Series 10. She rarely sells for less than £30 on eBay - irritatingly.

Can anyone explain why she sells for so much when mascots from older series such as the Gorilla Suit Guy from Series 3 sell for a third of the price.

Would appreciate any thoughts 1f642.png

Blind Melon

• Like 6

Holy cow....I just looked her up!  That's nuts series 10 is not even that old.  I started at series 10 and I am glad I didn't miss that one for my personal collection.

Looking at Whitefang's review there were only 2 of them in every box of 60 making her a rarer fig.....that combined with the popularity of the "animal mascot" themed figs helps keep demand up.  But still that is nuts to be selling for that much.

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

Blind Melon

Also yes! love that song and music video

• Like 1