40252 - Mini Volkswagen Beetle

brickolodon

3 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Is it? I didn't get one!

Not yet received, but at least one of my orders is confirmed as shipped with the Beetle. Guess I'll see when it/they arrive. (The promotion is also still available and it keeps getting added to the cart even now, as opposed to in the US store where the Mini Beetle promotion appears to have been completely removed/replaced.)

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

My order was confirmed with Beetle and didn't get it. I called up CS and was told that out it is currently out of stock. They've offered to send me a London Bus instead which I accepted.

My order was confirmed with Beetle and didn't get it. I called up CS and was told that out it is currently out of stock. They've offered to send me a London Bus instead which I accepted.

How did you manage that? I didn't think Customer services were open on the weekend.

Alright I'm in a bit of a pickle

So I got mine in the mail yesterday (with all my Mighty Micros!) and I really wanna build it.. but part of me wants to keep it and MAYBE resell it in a few years (which is something I never do.. so why even do it ??) cause of you guys making me think that!! 

What should I do? 

7 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

So I got mine in the mail yesterday (with all my Mighty Micros!) and I really wanna build it.. but part of me wants to keep it and MAYBE resell it in a few years (which is something I never do.. so why even do it ??) cause of you guys making me think that!! 

What should I do? 

Build it

• Like 6

What should I do? 

I built mine the other night. I love it. It's just a fun little set. If you get a hold of more, hold them but build this one.

While this set should appreciate well, this is no 10179. This won't get any higher than $50-$60 at best best best.

(Also, hanging out on here seems to be rubbing off on you :lol:)
  • Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy
On 08/04/2017 at 1:36 PM, TabbyBoy said:

LOL - A Beetle promo arrived today! I wonder if I'll get the London Bus too? I ordered the large Beetle earlier as that'll complete my current Creator vehicle collection, a no brainer for a non-discounted set with 3x VIP.