Fun Find or is it?

LegoMan1212

Bought a lot off Craigslist last night for cheap ($50) that probably has about 20 lbs of Lego.  While rummaging through it trying to figure out which sets are possibly included other than one's I knew about, I stumbled on a piece here and there that I have not seen before (remember I'm new to this).  Starting looking them up trying to match them and noticed they are Wolverine, Deadpool, and Magneto.  However, after figuring out who they were, and going back through the pile, the picture is all that I've been able to come up with.  How can not one of these be complete!!!  bastards!  Hopefully I'll stumble on them soon!

20170103_104831.jpg

20 minutes ago, Phil B said:

$35 on BL, and just getting the missing pants (hoping the scabbard is somewhere in your lot) is going to set you back $20+shipping as there is only 1 US seller.

This gave me inspiration to search just for red within the pile.  

I literally gave up hope and then a second later out of the corner of my eye, sitting nearest to where i started initially, I let out a 5 year old sounding "oh baby", (one of those where I'm a boy but it sounds like a girl) as there it was, staring right back at me, Deadpool's butt!

What a glorious feeling!  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

This gave me inspiration to search just for red within the pile.  

I literally gave up hope and then a second later out of the corner of my eye, sitting nearest to where i started initially, I let out a 5 year old sounding "oh baby", (one of those where I'm a boy but it sounds like a girl) as there it was, staring right back at me, Deadpool's butt!

What a glorious feeling!  

If that;s the case, I betcha you'll find Wolverine's head and claws, Deadpool's scabbard and Magento's missing parts as well.

• 8 months later...