LEGO Polybag Availability Update (January 2017)

Alpinemaps

10 hours ago, John82 said:

Does anyone have any idea where and how we can get the r3-m2 polybag?

Nope. Though I suspect it's probably just out early at some TRU or target. IIRC Jang usually gets his sets at TRU.

Here's his reply to people asking where he got it:

I don't yet know the official distribution channels for this set (current or future) and it may vary by region. For now a ton have been on eBay, you might find them on Amazon, check TRU, Target, the usual suspects, the usual deal as with all products as noted in the video description http://www.jangbricks.com/2014/12/faq-how-do-i-get-lego-sets-so-early.html Seek & ye shall find.  If you can't find, might be sold out, keep seeking.

Just makes me think he got it early because the employees at TRU probably know him by now. I doubt he would buy one on eBay just to be able to review it a little early.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, joch29 said:

30522 found at target

30522-1.jpg

DCPI: 204-00-00-90

$3.99

Yep, @donbee has been paying off his mortgage with these the last 2 months - they've not been available in many Targets but have been spotted randomly since late Dec.

• Like 1

Yep,[mention=64929]donbee[/mention] has been paying off his mortgage with these the last 2 months - they've not been available in many Targets but have been spotted randomly since late Dec.

I've only sold 40 of them. =)

Some one keeps swooping in behind me and grabbing the ones I leave behind. I've tapped out my local stores.

I should've grabbed more U wings and Joker battle training from LL. They're selling at higher price points, if at lower quantity per order.

And I actually did pay my December mortgage with money from The PS4 starter packs [super girl].

Edit::

I see Joker battle training has been found at Walmart. Now I'm glad I didn't go heavy with them. Probably cheaper at Walmart than LL.

36 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I want that polybag.

I'm bummed it's a keychain. I think someone on Reddit has it and has performed surgery to remove the keychain portions.

You're right, there are ways to remove the parts that make it a keychain. Inside is a metal rod which connects all the body parts. IIRC, you heat the rod up with a soldering iron and slowly pull it out.

You're right, there are ways to remove the parts that make it a keychain. Inside is a metal rod which connects all the body parts. IIRC, you heat the rod up with a soldering iron and slowly pull it out.

That doesn't sound too bad. Then you can replace the mask easily. And no one will know.

6 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I want that polybag.

I'm bummed it's a keychain. I think someone on Reddit has it and has performed surgery to remove the keychain portions.

I've done it before on a Boba Fett. There is a rod that goes through the helmet, head and into the torso. I heated it up with a soldering iron and removed it as c_rpg said. I almost put the rod back in though, as the helmet isn't the tightest of fits. Also, the legs are glued to the torso, so you won't be able to separate those. 

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:44 AM, randrace said:

30400 Friends Fitness Center has appeared at Target in OC, CA.

fc5b2f1cb815deb8b6b8683790b1ed57.jpg

She's fitter than I am.

Here's what I would look like attempting that:

video_funny_falls_1309330970.jpg

1 hour ago, Sharkbait said:

I've done it before on a Boba Fett. There is a rod that goes through the helmet, head and into the torso. I heated it up with a soldering iron and removed it as c_rpg said. I almost put the rod back in though, as the helmet isn't the tightest of fits. Also, the legs are glued to the torso, so you won't be able to separate those. 

Not with that attitude, you won't.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2017 at 7:32 PM, Phil B said:

Yep, @donbee has been paying off his mortgage with these the last 2 months - they've not been available in many Targets but have been spotted randomly since late Dec.

I've had these at my Target for awhile.  The odd thing is that they are back in the seasonal section, currently valentines stuff.