LEGO Polybag Availability Update (January 2017)

Alpinemaps

8 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

A couple people on The Brick Fan are saying it's with any $30 purchase, not just TLBM merch.

@donbee, now, I'm suuuuure you can afford to spend $30 on non TLBM sets COUGH VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE COUGH to get that poly bag...

1 hour ago, donbee said:

If it's in the correct store.
They do the promos only in certain shops. And they only sell Creator sets in one shop. So it may not work out. Those promos are usually in the Studio store, but Mini VW is in the Big Store.

Sounds like it's time for a road trip!

Every time the CEO tries to get out, they pull ya back in!

• Like 2

My wife went with me on my last trip. Which was good, because allowed my to get double the amount because they hit me with a limit of 10 again, personal note: only go on the weekends, but bad because I haven't sold those 20 yet. This is the longest I've gone with that many in my inventory at once. I guess it's time to lower the price. It was fun while it lasted.

11 hours ago, glostik said:

Barnes and Noble carries polybags now

image.jpg

Those 3 black Series 9 Mixels are something worth considering - selling in double your money territory for a bundle of those three, assuming they are priced RRP or below and you buy them using your membership discount.

polybags get around these days.  Now they shift them around between LL and LL DC too, pretty funny.  Next wave is a bunch of prior sets that have already made rounds at other stores and LL locations.  Batmobile, Knighton Rider, Chameleon, Hot Rod Car, and only new one Ninjago Swamp Airboat.