LEGO Polybag Availability Update (January 2017)

Alpinemaps

4 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

RE: @donbee's market ownership of 40252 until very recently (a promo before the promo period began)

4 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

Lol, just a joke. Besides mini beetle set, donbee has access to a lot of Polybags with LLFL nearby.

You guys should know me by now... A. I'm a smartass.  B Canadian's God bless Greg's soul and others are notorious for saying eh. C.   A few others know my LL / Merlin wizardy

4 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

You guys should know me by now... A. I'm a smartass.  B Canadian's God bless Greg's soul and others are notorious for saying eh. C.   A few others know my LL / Merlin wizardy

A. I forgive u ;) jk

b. Ooookay ;) 

c. I've read about some of your Lego wizardy here :) 

I have LLDC but not what it use to be...they sell funko pop there too!

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

A. I forgive u ;) jk

b. Ooookay ;) 

c. I've read about some of your Lego wizardy here :) 

I have LLDC but not what it use to be...they sell funko pop there too!

Yeah they started that as a pilot program.  Kind of odd. Im like yeah I'm good.   I still get suckered in for 28 cases of polys though. Water is just to stay hydrated carrying Lego

IMG_20170322_142412.jpg

• Like 5

30401 Friends Foam Slide now also spotted at Target - one of mine had about 30 of them dumped on a shelf in the LEGO Friends section, with a different SKUs price tag under it. Price was $3.99

Meijer has them on sale for $3.49, and you could pick them up for $3.10 yesterday and Friday with the 10% off coupon. Actually, as of today you can pick them up at Meijer 2 at a time for BOGO40%, so $2.80 each.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 4

On 4/9/2017 at 11:23 AM, Phil B said:

30401 Friends Foam Slide now also spotted at Target - one of mine had about 30 of them dumped on a shelf in the LEGO Friends section, with a different SKUs price tag under it. Price was $3.99

Meijer has them on sale for $3.49, and you could pick them up for $3.10 yesterday and Friday with the 10% off coupon. Actually, as of today you can pick them up at Meijer 2 at a time for BOGO40%, so $2.80 each.

I also spotted the Foam Slide (DCPI:  086142020) at my local Target today.  I stopped in to see if they were going to mark down any polybags that were shelved with the Easter stuff.  I found 5 x Friends Gymastics Bars left but they were scanning as $3.99.  I found a salesperson and she said to tell the cashier to ring them up at half off.

I picked up 9x Gymnastic Bars and 2x police poly bags (in a golf cart?) at a Target tonight. 50% off.

I'm in bed already, I can update the numbers tomorrow if anyone's interested.

The pool poly isn't part of the Easter clearance.

With the new R2 buildable poly being available for May the Fourth, what are peoples thoughts on $50 worth of full price SW Lego from LEGO Shop at Home vs. buying on the secondary market? Hate paying full price, but it seems better than the $50-$60 for the poly by itself. Chances that it may show up in Target, TRU or WM down the road?

24 minutes ago, Mr_Coat said:

With the new R2 buildable poly being available for May the Fourth, what are peoples thoughts on $50 worth of full price SW Lego from LEGO Shop at Home vs. buying on the secondary market? Hate paying full price, but it seems better than the $50-$60 for the poly by itself. Chances that it may show up in Target, TRU or WM down the road?

Grab it ASAP from LEGO Shop at Home with a purchase of SW whatever, really. I doubt we will find this polybag down the road at other stores (but who knows). Everybody is really excited about this promo so it may not even last the 4 days it's being offered for. plus may 4th, some sets at Lego stores may be discounted. I already took a day off at work so I can get as many of them as possible, hopefully more than 1.

1 hour ago, Lordoflego said:

Grab it ASAP from LEGO Shop at Home with a purchase of SW whatever, really. I doubt we will find this polybag down the road at other stores (but who knows). Everybody is really excited about this promo so it may not even last the 4 days it's being offered for. plus may 4th, some sets at Lego stores may be discounted. I already took a day off at work so I can get as many of them as possible, hopefully more than 1.

That's a good point - I wasn't even thinking about what sets might be discounted.  I was thinking the other day what sets I'd be interested in picking up at full price.  Hopefully the sets I was considering will be discounted.

16 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

That's a good point - I wasn't even thinking about what sets might be discounted.  I was thinking the other day what sets I'd be interested in picking up at full price.  Hopefully the sets I was considering will be discounted.

When does the promo go live? May the 4th ?

10 minutes ago, boliramirez said:

I am not sure how, but these made it to a Toy Store in Mexico...... weird thing is that the polybag is made of PE (Polyethylene) instead of the common or regular PP (Polypropylene).....

It might be shift in production.  The Tic Tac Toe promo was the same way.