KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but there's a 20 points back on $40 promotion/coupon at Kmart.  Could be a good deal with the new Star Wars sets.  Additionally, the new sets aren't marked as Hot Buy, so you can stack additional dollar off coupons.

I was able to get 2 Carbon-Freezing Sets, 75137, for about 45 with 20 in points back (had a 5 off 35 toys coupon I was also able to use).

If you want to apply the coupons manually, just copy the code:

Go to the mobile coupons page, copy long number string, paste in apply a code box.

KMART MOBILE COUPONS

Big Red Wheel Sweeps for $.50 each day

Bonus Games - https://www.shopyourway.com/app/20750/l

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, roninsou said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but there's a 20 points back on $40 promotion/coupon at Kmart.  Could be a good deal with the new Star Wars sets.  Additionally, the new sets aren't marked as Hot Buy, so you can stack additional dollar off coupons.

I was able to get 2 Carbon-Freezing Sets, 75137, for about 45 with 20 in points back (had a 5 off 35 toys coupon I was also able to use).

Where do you find such coupon and is it perhaps targeted? I got an email with $5 surprise points this morning (purchase of $14 or more) but that's all I saw .....

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

Where do you find such coupon and is it perhaps targeted? I got an email with $5 surprise points this morning (purchase of $14 or more) but that's all I saw .....

I got an email about it, but check your coupons.  Kmart/Sears don't always send notifications for the coupons.

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I've been getting different coupons $15 back on $40/$60, $10 back on $20, regular $10 back on $50.  It's been a good year so far.

Just now, exciter1 said:

I've been getting different coupons $15 back on $40/$60, $10 back on $20, regular $10 back on $50.  It's been a good year so far.

I'm not a big enough kmart buyer obviously, all I have was $5 surprise points for purchase $14+ (which is nice), $5 off $35 and $10 off $75 (oh, and $5 off $50).

17 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I have a $10 back on $50 and $6 in surprise points. I cant seem to find anything decent that qualifies for the surprise points. 

16 minutes ago, Basictoaster said:

I have a $10 back on $50 and $6 in surprise points. I cant seem to find anything decent that qualifies for the surprise points. 

The latest surprise points I've been getting explicitly had a) a minimum purchase and b ) a clear clause stating they could not be combined with ANY other coupon or points deal (apart from using already accumulated points). That might be why you cannot find anything (decent).

Well, ok since we're so far from a Daily Deal. My Kmart offers have been something like $10 off $500 in Sporting Goods. Sporting Goods? I always feel like they attached some sorta camera to the email just to see the expression on my face...

tumblr_inline_nj5ajsELuJ1sav5uw.gif

Edited by dcdfan
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

Well, ok since we're so far from a Daily Deal. My Kmart offers have been something like $10 off $500 in Sporting Goods. Sporting Goods? I always feel like they attached some sorta camera to the email just to see the expression on my face...

I get the infamous $50 back in points on $500 appliance purchase all the time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Same here. Last week they gave me $10 off $15 and $20 off $25 surprise points, plus emailed coupons for $10 back $20 and $20 back $20 the same day. Then they reloaded the exact same surprise points for me again this week. And my last remaining store actually had all of the new sets in stock, which is rare. 

2 hours ago, roninsou said:

I got an email about it, but check your coupons.  Kmart/Sears don't always send notifications for the coupons.

Absolutely. They've been loading all kinds of coupons for me so far this year that they don't email me about. $10 off $30, $10 back $30, $10 off $50 and $5 off $20 have been some of the more recent ones. What's weird is if I don't load them some of them disappear from the coupon center after a day or two, but the codes are still good. 

Edited by Soadfan4ever

Does anyone know when points show up when a preorder is part of the Kmart order?  I placed an order for x2 mystery machines and x1 Black Series preorder this morning which put me over $75.  My cart showed $10 back in surprise points during checkout, but do I have to wait until May the 4th for them to post? 

4 minutes ago, legogregors said:

Does anyone know when points show up when a preorder is part of the Kmart order?  I placed an order for x2 mystery machines and x1 Black Series preorder this morning which put me over $75.  My cart showed $10 back in surprise points during checkout, but do I have to wait until May the 4th for them to post? 

My points usually post as soon as I get the email that they have shipped it.

7 minutes ago, legogregors said:

You'll probably have to wait until May 4th.  The points usually post when the full order ships.

1 hour ago, legogregors said:

I thought "surprise points" were points that are already uploaded to your account, and can be used towards certain purchases. usually it will say $5 or $10 back in points on a purchase, but those aren't considered surprise points. otherwise,  if you know your getting the points back, where is the surprise?

Edited by Jeffrey_Dollars

Do I need to make a certain amount of purchases to start receiving surprise points? I've signed up for Shop Your Way with my e-mail and everything, and have it checked to receive emails and such, but haven't received any surprise points? I've made one ~$20 purchase and it's been about a week, and still the only emails I've received are just whatever generic sales/markdowns are going on at the moment. 

9 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

When K-Mart decides to send me a decent points reward, I will use it.  Until then, it has no value to me.

10.00 in points for 50.00 spent or 6 in free points with no LEGO stipulations on the purchase not good enough for you?

10.00 for 50.00 is 20% back.  Why are we getting our hearts a-flutter and knocking down mall doors when The LEGO store gives us 10% in points....?

20% isn't a "decent points reward"?......Even 6.00 off a 19.99 set is 30%....plus, you're getting the additional purchase to count towards your points total. 

Not trying to be a smart ass(and not saying you're doing it).....but I find it nuts that people on this thread try every which possible to squeeze value out of their LEGO investments.....but they pass by 20% in points like it's a leper begging for change.

Edited by scuttfarkas

Just now, scuttfarkas said:

10.00 in points for 50.00 spent or 6 in free points with no LEGO stipulations on the purchase not good enough for you?

10.00 for 50.00 is 20% back.  Why are we getting our hearts a-flutter and knocking down mall doors when The LEGO store gives us 10% in points....?

20% isn't a "decent points reward"? 

Not trying to be a smart ass(and not saying you're doing it).....but I find it nuts that people on this thread try every which possible to squeeze value out of their LEGO investments.....but they pass by 20% in points like it's a leper begging for change.

What I'm saying is those offers *NEVER* appear for me.  I never get those added to my account.  Fair question, but, until those offers show up, I can't use them.

2 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

What I'm saying is those offers *NEVER* appear for me.  I never get those added to my account.  Fair question, but, until those offers show up, I can't use them.

Do you actively load them into your account?  I'm just a normal member....and I always go to my SYR portal and load them. 

Edited by scuttfarkas