KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Hello all, new here. It took a few years of dropping my SYWR points on tools until I had all I could ever need to come around to using them on Lego, but I've been at it for a while now and knew there had to be other people out there doing the same. I've found you! Last couple weeks were great for points for me, had $23 from wins and paired that with a $10 Surprise on $50 order to grab Heartlake Cupcakes and a Volcano truck. Almost went for Ecto 1 and 2, I think my wife would have liked that better. 

1 hour ago, keymomachine said:

Hello all, new here. It took a few years of dropping my SYWR points on tools until I had all I could ever need to come around to using them on Lego, but I've been at it for a while now and knew there had to be other people out there doing the same. I've found you! Last couple weeks were great for points for me, had $23 from wins and paired that with a $10 Surprise on $50 order to grab Heartlake Cupcakes and a Volcano truck. Almost went for Ecto 1 and 2, I think my wife would have liked that better. 

Using SYW to get ridiculously cheap Lego was the best decision I've ever made. I'm getting about 75% of my Lego from Kmart these days, averaging around 60-75% off on everything I buy :D

40 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Quick one: if my order history shows an item is Ready for Pickup at KMart (yes, going for a drive) but I haven't received an email notification, am I good to go to the store and pick the items up?

I receive email updates from Sears, but I don't receive any order status updates from KMart. Weird...  That stopped a couple years ago.

Random favor to ask...Does anyone have a screen shot of the Shop Your Way Everywhere promotion for the week of June 11?  I must have forgotten, and I believe it is a % back promotion - capped at either $25 or $50.

CS being difficult with an Orbitz purchase I made.  On top of owing me over $125 in points; I also want the promo points.

Kmart Stores

Note, offer valid at participating stores thru 8/26. Offer available on the purchase of $25 or more of ANY gaming or music gift cards in a single transaction. Limit (1) award card per transaction

Kmart Stores: Shop Your Way Members: Purchase $25+ in Gaming/Music Gift Card & Receive $5 Kmart Award Card + $2 in SYW Points [kmart.com]
        Example Gift Card(s)
            GameStop
            iTunes
            Google Play
            Xbox Live

PSA: Keep checking your SYW accounts for surprise points offers, even if not on Toys. Today I cached in on 3x $7 sp on $7+ KMart Apparel, a $5 sp on $5+ KMart Apparel and a $8 sp on $8+ Sears. I added $3 in points in total and got pants, t-shirts, socks and a nice bath towel.

• Like 2

Kmart has products other than free LEGO?

Seriously though, Kmart hates me...

$1 IN Surprise Points on $5 IN GROCERY, SNACKS, CANDY, AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
$1 IN Surprise Points on $5 IN LAUNDRY PRODUCTS, PET, BATH TISSUE, PAPER TOWELS, AND CLEANERS

Edited by KvHulk

Anyone else get a year's worth of free MAX membership just now? It got added magically to my account last week and now I just got the Welcome email detailing the 12 months free. No complaints .....

Update: second account got a 90 day free MAX trial just like that, so I guess this is something they've been handing out to more people.

I've had the free MAX trial refreshing every three months for a couple years now, mysterious, but I dare not ask any questions. I see that now if you're a VIP at any level you get a year of free MAX trial level.

I'm just wrapping up probably my winningest two weeks since I started, sitting on $30 in points that's all winnings from mostly the bonus games that pop up on the WinIt app. Now the question is, do I bother to go to the store to see if they have anything I want on clearance or just buy one of the new Creator Modular houses.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Phil B said:

Anyone else get a year's worth of free MAX membership just now? It got added magically to my account last week and now I just got the Welcome email detailing the 12 months free. No complaints .....

Update: second account got a 90 day free MAX trial just like that, so I guess this is something they've been handing out to more people.

I have been on free MAX for two years, it keeps getting renewed, not sure why, but I will take it.