KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

6 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Spent the last 30 minutes playing Sweep, only 75 cents SYW points to show for it :P:(:(

Those are major sweeps winnings for one day. Now do the Win It! app (has given me an additional 50 cents each day the last few days), the Red Wheel spinner (luck varies, can be 5 cents, can be 5 dollars) and look out for any doorbusters :) You TOO can earn $1-$2 a day by using SYW ......

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Those are major sweeps winnings for one day. Now do the Win It! app (has given me an additional 50 cents each day the last few days), the Red Wheel spinner (luck varies, can be 5 cents, can be 5 dollars) and look out for any doorbusters :) You TOO can earn $1-$2 a day by using SYW ......

I'd rather take a 1/2 hour nap :P

• Like 6

Those are major sweeps winnings for one day. Now do the Win It! app (has given me an additional 50 cents each day the last few days), the Red Wheel spinner (luck varies, can be 5 cents, can be 5 dollars) and look out for any doorbusters You TOO can earn $1-$2 a day by using SYW ......

You forgot to post the link to the red wheel. I have to go back 8 pages to find yours.

I got 150 from the red wheel!

That's a new record for me.

2 hours ago, MinifigW said:

Check your coupon center, this is a new one:

58d31bcf3d5a6_ScreenShot2017-03-22at5_49_12PM.png.a931e491c68a0bf0ad294b8734ba2ab4.png

This is actually a pretty decent one for some smaller sets. Pick up in store to avoid SYW pancakes though...

For those of you not seeing it - I wasn't showing it on the desktop or mobile SYW site, but when I went into coupons on the SYW app it appeared. 

12 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Check your email...

VIP_Bonus.jpg

10% for Gold VIPs.

Mobile site has a $15 off $75 coupon now to replace the $10 off $50. Stacks with $10 back on $50 which are personalized but plentiful. Get the TLBM Batcave for $67 with $17 back in points this way (as the 10%/15% VIP Bonus Days offer applies as well).

58d527978dfc7_Screenshotfrom2017-03-2410-05-14.thumb.png.9ddcd62a273ff2251e5a596d44ab138f.png

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Phil B said:

10% for Gold VIPs.

Mobile site has a $15 off $75 coupon now to replace the $10 off $50. Stacks with $10 back on $50 which are personalized but plentiful. Get the TLBM Batcave for $67 with $17 back in points this way (as the 10%/15% VIP Bonus Days offer applies as well).

58d527978dfc7_Screenshotfrom2017-03-2410-05-14.thumb.png.9ddcd62a273ff2251e5a596d44ab138f.png

The VIP choice benefit also appears to not apply on Hot Buy items.

Any insight out there on why syw.com ALWAYS defaults my in cart items to "fulfilled by Sears" but "Sold by Kmart" even though I can get the same item sold/fulfilled by Kmart from kmart.com?  I always check all three sites for the best deals/promotions as they each seem to give different results.  Always being fulfilled by Sears on syw.com is really limiting my coupon opportunities.  Wondering if it is my geographical location or if there is any way to change it?

25 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

The VIP choice benefit also appears to not apply on Hot Buy items.

36 minutes ago, Phil B said:

10% for Gold VIPs.

Do you see the extra 15%/10% points on the bottom of your cart?  My cart just shows the regular points back

13 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Do you see the extra 15%/10% points on the bottom of your cart?  My cart just shows the regular points back

Actually, there seems to be a 10% points promo going on independent of the Bonus coupon. That's what's showing in my cart on both my accounts (Gold and normal VIP). I cannot apply the bonus 10% Gold VIP coupon - it's either that coupon or the $15 off $75. The $10 back on $50 stacks though, if you have some of those coupons available (they would have been sent out in KMart promo emails throughout the week).

12 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Hmm, interesting, they loaded an expired coupon to my account

• Selected on: March 24, 2017 at 9:07 AM
  • Valid Between: 3/13/2017 – 3/14/2017

Mine says:

Valid on 3/10/17 - 3/11/17.

But then I scroll down in my list of coupons and there is an identical one that IS valid today and tomorrow. Weird.

Edited by Phil B

Anybody have a $20 off $100 (or better) coupon for Sears they are not using?

Trying to pick up some tools before the end of today, and trying to justify the price with my better half...or simply looking for a positive talking point when I ask for forgiveness later. :thumbsu:Either way, please PM me if you are able. Thanks

Edited by Kevink24

1 hour ago, Kevink24 said:

Anybody have a $20 off $100 (or better) coupon for Sears they are not using?

Trying to pick up some tools before the end of today, and trying to justify the price with my better half...or simply looking for a positive talking point when I ask for forgiveness later. :thumbsu:Either way, please PM me if you are able. Thanks

Best I've got for you is $20 off $150 (Sears). Otherwise the $15 off $75 might be your best bet (yes, it's a KMart coupon but it'll work on Sears unless it's toys only - didn't check).

• Like 2