KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Best I've got for you is $20 off $150 (Sears). Otherwise the $15 off $75 might be your best bet (yes, it's a KMart coupon but it'll work on Sears unless it's toys only - didn't check).

The $15 off $75 was toys only the last I checked. He had a $10 off $100 to use. I gave him one of my $20 back on $115.
  • Like 1

On 3/25/2017 at 0:36 PM, exciter1 said:

The $15 off $75 was toys only the last I checked. He had a $10 off $100 to use. I gave him one of my $20 back on $115.

$15 off $75 is store-wide, not toys only. There's also a $10 off $75, that one is toys only.

• Like 1

Went to see Belle and the Beast yesterday ... was a bit apprehensive over Fandango's $6 "convenience fee" but this message this morning made those feelings disappear :) Paid with a Regal GC :). Still have no clue how I got 40% back in points (Fandango is normally 2%, and I thought there was a 15% additional points bonus, but maybe it was $15 + 2% ....).

58d8ec05d863d_Screenshotfrom2017-03-2706-37-30.png.d7efda9aeebc3e4c9678afc4eba04edc.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jman444 said:

I found a $5 off $20 toys coupon in my coupon center.

Also, keep checking all your Sears/KMart/SYW personalized daily emails for "hidden" offers. Got a $10 back on $20 on both of my accounts during the last week from those emails. Unfortunately, the $15 back on $15 streak has ended after 8 consecutive coupons.

5 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Also, keep checking all your Sears/KMart/SYW personalized daily emails for "hidden" offers. Got a $10 back on $20 on both of my accounts during the last week from those emails. Unfortunately, the $15 back on $15 streak has ended after 8 consecutive coupons.

Nooooooo....... I was #9 in line =(    Whyyyyyyyyy ??? Oh....Whyyyyyy ?

Wondering if I just screwed up an order.  I had a coupon for $20 points spend $60. Got my total around $85 and used the 10 off 75.  Then used some surprise points to get the total to $50ish.  The 20 back in points shows on the price breakdown but my email receipt only shows I will be getting like $5 back in points.  Did I screw up or will still end up getting the points?

Wondering if I just screwed up an order.  I had a coupon for $20 points spend $60. Got my total around $85 and used the 10 off 75.  Then used some surprise points to get the total to $50ish.  The 20 back in points shows on the price breakdown but my email receipt only shows I will be getting like $5 back in points.  Did I screw up or will still end up getting the points?

You needed to keep the paid out of pocket amount greater than $60.

19 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

You needed to keep the paid out of pocket amount greater than $60.

Dang it, that is what I thought after I placed the order.  Now the coupon is gone too.

Going to try the customer service chat.  Fingers crossed.

Edited by stackables

51 minutes ago, stackables said:

CS said I am not suppose to be able to use 2 coupons.  Waste of time chatting :(

Said the reason why I didn't get the points was because of the other coupon not me using too many points.  Yeah right ha

I figured it might be a waste of time, since they probably can't see the other coupon applying.

I tried something similar the other day, since on the product page the Tie Striker shows you should get $26 back, but never called.  It doesn't carry over to the checkout screen and I never got the points anyway.

10 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I figured it might be a waste of time, since they probably can't see the other coupon applying.

I tried something similar the other day, since on the product page the Tie Striker shows you should get $26 back, but never called.  It doesn't carry over to the checkout screen and I never got the points anyway.

He basically said you are not suppose to be able to use the mobile coupon and get the reward points.  I think I might have another 20/60 somewhere in one of the emails they sent me.  Just sucks that I could have just used $20 points and got the additional $20 points back.  Live and learn.  Hoping that Batman Scuttler gets removed from being a hot buy.

8 minutes ago, stackables said:

He basically said you are not suppose to be able to use the mobile coupon and get the reward points.  I think I might have another 20/60 somewhere in one of the emails they sent me.  Just sucks that I could have just used $20 points and got the additional $20 points back.  Live and learn.  Hoping that Batman Scuttler gets removed from being a hot buy.

I've been chomping to get the Skuttler too, but Hot Buy puts a damper on that right now.

1 hour ago, stackables said:

Said the reason why I didn't get the points was because of the other coupon not me using too many points.  Yeah right ha

Ha, I got the opposite reply just last night. Same experience: I had a $10 back on $50 coupon - but after applying another coupon and points it brought the total below $50. SYW still marked the coupon as redeemed but I never got the points. I reached out last night and got an email back within 20 minutes (impressive!) and they said it was simply because I used too many points and brought it down below $50, and it had nothing to do with coupon usage. I miss the old system that flat out told you when a coupon no longer applied, but live and learn. 

On 3/27/2017 at 8:03 AM, Phil B said:

Whoa!  Just got my first $15 on $15 deal.  Amazing to behold!  Thank you all for this forum and tips!!!!!

Remember to check your offerbase. This just popped up. Never seen one where you have to redeem your current points.

58db0cf0bafc9_ScreenShot2017-03-28at6_24_04PM.png.8f28de72f8795ba4f4fac746f2e116cb.png

Oh, an update for the "Intro to Shop Your Way" video. Still working on it (scripting and collecting information currently) my goal is for it to be finished during spring break. As others have said, lets hope they don't fold by then lmao.

• Like 2

Remember to check your offerbase. This just popped up. Never seen one where you have to redeem your current points.
58db0cf0bafc9_ScreenShot2017-03-28at6_24_04PM.png.8f28de72f8795ba4f4fac746f2e116cb.png
Oh, an update for the "Intro to Shop Your Way" video. Still working on it (scripting and collecting information currently) my goal is for it to be finished during spring break. As others have said, lets hope they don't fold by then lmao.

I've received the get points for using points coupons in the past.

50 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

How do you "check your offerbase"?