KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Just now, jonnyhanukkah said:

I had used a $10 back on 35 earlier today which I used in conjunction with $5 back on toys. Maybe I'll see if there's anything else I need

Seems to work like surprise points--using a coupon invalidates the points back offer.

5 minutes ago, Fleck said:

I made 2 orders of $35 or more expecting to get $15 back on both...... I just now seen that it says " Limit 1 per member"   Did anyone else make the same mistake I did ??

I only made 1 order. Offerbase also lists separate deals for $5 back on $25 toys and $10 back on $50.

SYW/Fount CS Advice needed:

I ordered two items (in same transaction) off of Fount on 5/26.  I failed to capture a screen shot of the promotion at the time - 26% back in points.  That is the sole reason CS is telling me they will not give me the missing $49 on my account.

They have also been asking me for a screen shot of the exact calculation.  That doesn't exist anywhere ever with SYW promotions.

This was my first and likely last time to order from Fount.  (And no, they were not GCs to TGT or WMT where promotions no longer exist.)

I've been dealing with this via e-mail.  Assuming calling is next step.  Any advice?

I ordered 3x SW Bounty Hunter Battle Packs last night to take advantage of the $15 back on $35 (and because I tired of playing 'What will disappear first, the Hot Buy or Kmart?').

Paid with points down to $35.01 of course, but I did run into one snag I've never encountered before which ticked me off. I had points expiring on the 27th, so I thought I'd be in like Flynn doing the transaction at about 10PM PST. They didn't process the transaction until about 12:06AM though, so those points expired and they took my good, fresh points! It was only about $1.35 that expired, so not a huge deal, but something to watch out for.

You should be able to scroll back through the app to find the post with the offer. The details should be in a comment posted as a reply. It might take you awhile to get all the way down.

You should be able to take a screenshot on your phone/tablet once you find it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mizeur said:

You should be able to scroll back through the app to find the post with the offer. The details should be in a comment posted as a reply. It might take you awhile to get all the way down.

You should be able to take a screenshot on your phone/tablet once you find it.

Many thanks - I'm not experienced with Fount.  Found the promotion and sent it back to SYW CS.  Fingers crossed and hoping this resolves the missing $49.

Having another issue with them on an Orbitz purchase.  They say I will not receive points until I've taken the flight.  Seems ridiculous.  This has never happened before.  Usually get points before the trip.   I even sent them my internet history to show that I clicked on SYW before entering Orbitz site.  Missing just shy of $150 on this purchase.  (Not including the promotion that week which of course was one of the few times I did not screen shot the promotion.  If anyone can share screen shot of the promo from 6/13, I'd be grateful.)

Side note:  if you travel often, Orbitz and Expedia are great ways to accumulate a lot of points through SYW.