Challenging builds - approx £50

clarky1000

I'm going to be running a workshop with some clients and I wanted to use Lego as a team building exercise. I want 3 sets which are quite challenging to build, interesting and cost approximately £50 each. I will be swapping bricks between the sets so the candidates have to negotiate between themselves.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what sets would be good for this exercise?

1 hour ago, thebrickdad said:

I'd go for 3 x 74063's - The new BMW R 1200 Technic set

Lots of fiddly bits to mess people around with, there's a B model (with instructions through the App) that looks like some weird Jet Hover Bike but if built as the bike looks fairly decent when completed.

I'd go for 3 x 74063's - The new BMW R 1200 Technic set
Lots of fiddly bits to mess people around with, there's a B model (with instructions through the App) that looks like some weird Jet Hover Bike but if built as the bike looks fairly decent when completed.

Cheers. Not a clue where I got the 74 from :-)

You could also consider buying 1 single much larger set at around £150, of the variety that has 3 or more stages to the build. A modular like Parisian Restaurant sticks out as a prime candidate. 2400+ parts to sort through amongst themselves, 3 detailed layers of building, and one beautiful completed product that they all share in together. Just a thought.