BrickHeadz 2017

Lordoflego

So if anyone is wondering the Wonder Woman event calls start today. My store just called me. NOTHING what I was told "yeah should be in a box just like how they are sold" emmm nope not even a poly bag...random cup sorted by the employees. You have to build it there to make sure the employees sorted correctly....I can't believe I paid RRP for something to go to this.......I feel dirty and used by Lego. Worse of all I was told no unique pieces...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Anyone that has built multiple of these - are the "insides" basically the same?  In other words, is the internal structure designed the same way?

I have built all 12 general release brickheadz, and the wonder woman special event one, and the basics on the inside are all the same exact pieces, built in the exact same way.  The only difference between them are the colors for the 2x2 bricks that go in the center, and of course Salazar, isn't fully blocked off because of the back and exposing of the round 2x2 brick. 

• Like 2

I have built all 12 general release brickheadz, and the wonder woman special event one, and the basics on the inside are all the same exact pieces, built in the exact same way.  The only difference between them are the colors for the 2x2 bricks that go in the center, and of course Salazar, isn't fully blocked off because of the back and exposing of the round 2x2 brick. 

Okay, thanks. I'm planning on doing some mods, but haven't built any yet. My daughter has built a few, but I wasn't paying attention when she built them.

Sounds like I should be able to do what I want to do.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:41 AM, uaford said:

Looks like TRU will have Exclusive Brickheadz of Lloyd and Wu for TLNM.  I kind of like how they added the "Exclusive"  Logo on the number of the boxes.  Wonder what exclusive Brickheadz other retailers will have...

From Bricks to Banthas is reporting the Ninjago movie brickheadz are only going to be available until Dec 31.  But I can't find this anywhere else.  Does anyone know anything more about this?  Such a short window could lead to fairly healthy returns.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Goofball814 said:

From Bricks to Banthas is reporting the Ninjago movie brickheadz are only going to be available until Dec 31.  But I can't find this anywhere else.  Does anyone know anything more about this?  Such a short window could lead to fairly healthy returns.

Tis True,  only question is how many will be made.  Bricktobers after all are 1 month runs technically and we know how long they last...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FuzzyB said:

Apparently NYCC has some Star Wars Brickheadz.  I'm not sure why these are numbered 27 and 28.  The Ninjago Brickheadz are 17 and 18.  Boba Fett is supposedly #27.

Brickheadz.jpg

These 2 Lego Star Wars BrickHeadz are probably the coolest looking set produced to-date. Folks that are fortunate enough to buy it will be happy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaisonline said:

These 2 Lego Star Wars BrickHeadz are probably the coolest looking set produced to-date. Folks that are fortunate enough to buy it will be happy. 

And for those of us who thought it would be a fun idea to collect all of the numbered first year sets, this will be an expensive addition.  This one is also going to be individually numbered.

• Like 1