2017 D2C Exclusive set list (rumours)

Updated list: 22/8/17 9 sets in total and that´s our lot for 2017. Creator 10256 pending confirmation, probably 2018.

January: 10255 Creator Assembly Square

April: 71042 Pirates of the Caribbean Ship

May: 75144 UCS Star Wars Snowspeeder

June: 10257 Creator Carousel

July:  21137 Minecraft Mountain Cave

August 10258: Creator London Bus

September: 70620 Ninjago Movie City

October: 10259 Winter Train Station

October: 75192 UCS Star Wars Millennium Falcon

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
23 minutes ago, Haay said:

They might want to keep Ferris Wheel around a bit longer to support the sale of the new Carrousel. Maybe an early 2018 retirement...

I do agree with you regarding Temple of Airjitzu. It's definitely (in my estimation, heh heh) going to get retired before 2018 arrives.

The Village I don't find too likely to retire this year. It's not even a year old yet! If the Minecraft sets sell well enough, then there's room for both The Village and the Mountain Cave sets.

SHIELD carrier is pretty much a sure bet to be retired this year.

Regarding Slave-1 and TIE Fighter ... I'm guessing the Slave-1 will go before the TIE Fighter, and is a likely candidate for retirement by end of this year.

TLG might surprise us by moving the Mini Cooper to retirement before the VW T1. I believe the T1 sells better than the Cooper, even after all these years of availability!

Tower Bridge ... Yeah, it's long overdue time for it to go. :P 

I agree with you.

T1 is a death star on the wheels and should have retired 3 years ago. This set is killing me, since I have full shelves with it. It should retired this year, but I will be no surprised, if they change the sequence and retire Mini Cooper, or Ferrari - depends on the sale numbers, which we dont know. Hard to predict this theme.

Most of the sets are unpredictable - for example Ferris Wheel - it can finish this year, but could live another 3 years together with new carousel.

Biggest candidates for retirement are ToA (bad seller, already out of stock in America, after Ninjago movie this theme will be dead), Shield (i think bad seller too, even my friends - hHeroes fans are not buying it) and Palace Cinema (next modular must retire, they could retire even 2 modulars, since they are 5 together on the shelves and can kill the Assembly Square sale numbers - the second retiring set could be either older PR or less popular DO).

I hope both Slave and Tie fighter will retire - probably together in the end of year. Maybe Slave will continue to next year, since it is more popular than Tie Fighter.

Tower Bridge - no comment. Another investment killer for me. It is almost SEVEN years on shelves... But could easy attack the Death Star record.

10 hours ago, fantomas007 said:

I agree with you.

T1 is a death star on the wheels and should have retired 3 years ago. This set is killing me, since I have full shelves with it. It should retired this year, but I will be no surprised, if they change the sequence and retire Mini Cooper, or Ferrari - depends on the sale numbers, which we dont know. Hard to predict this theme.

Most of the sets are unpredictable - for example Ferris Wheel - it can finish this year, but could live another 3 years together with new carousel.

Biggest candidates for retirement are ToA (bad seller, already out of stock in America, after Ninjago movie this theme will be dead), Shield (i think bad seller too, even my friends - hHeroes fans are not buying it) and Palace Cinema (next modular must retire, they could retire even 2 modulars, since they are 5 together on the shelves and can kill the Assembly Square sale numbers - the second retiring set could be either older PR or less popular DO).

I hope both Slave and Tie fighter will retire - probably together in the end of year. Maybe Slave will continue to next year, since it is more popular than Tie Fighter.

Tower Bridge - no comment. Another investment killer for me. It is almost SEVEN years on shelves... But could easy attack the Death Star record.

Don't forget the Simpsons. It's about time for those.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, inversion said:

Don't forget the Simpsons. It's about time for those.

Definitely time for the House to go, but whatever happened to those rumors of the Android's Dungeon?  I was really looking forward to seeing some more large Simpsons models.  Given what they did with the Ghostbusters HQ, I was really hoping they'd do Springfield Elementary on that scale.

Updated list: 27/4/17

July: (TBC) 21137 Minecraft Mountain Cave

August (TBC) 70620 Ninjago Movie City 300 USD

September (TBC) UCS Star Wars Millennium Falcon Rumoured set.

October: (TBC) Winter set?

And what about 10256? Will it be the winter set or is it going to be maybe another vehicle for summer release?

Final updated list?: 1/5/17

August (TBC) 70620 Ninjago Movie City

September (TBC) 75192 UCS Star Wars Millennium Falcon

October: (TBC) 10256 Winter set?

• Like 1

On 04/27/2017 at 3:44 PM, lego rules said:

Wording doesn't sound like TLG....I agree with CM4Sci

Are you serious or joking? If people really think about THIS being fake or real, then it's no surprise why fake news work (for them). I mean, almost everything about that screenshot SCREAMS fake and I am not even a native English speaker.

• 1 month later...

Updated list: 13/6/17 9 sets in total and that´s our lot for 2017.

August 10258 London Bus (TBC) early access in July.

September (TBC) 70620 Ninjago Movie City and 75192 UCS Star Wars Millennium Falcon

Edited by Val-E
  • Like 1

Updated list: 21/6/17 9 sets in total and that´s our lot for 2017.

August 10258 Creator London Bus (TBC)

September 70620 Ninjago Movie City

(TBC) 75192 UCS Star Wars Millennium Falcon

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Updated list: 22/8/17 9 sets in total and that´s our lot for 2017. Creator 10256 pending confirmation, probably 2018.

August 10258: Creator London Bus

September: 70620 Ninjago Movie City

October: 10259 Winter Train Station

October: 75192 UCS Star Wars Millennium Falcon

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...