21035 - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum

Voltron

5 hours ago, LegoSteve said:

Or you can buy up all the current ones now & see this set being as successful as the Burj Kalifa remake.

I love the Arch series as much as almost anyone, but this set has almost no chance of being as successful as the Burj. It's the only one I've completely avoided. 

I love the Arch series as much as almost anyone, but this set has almost no chance of being as successful as the Burj. It's the only one I've completely avoided. 
I agree. Imo, 21036 is a much better investment at this point. It is still available at B&N for $40 rrp but listed for $57 on Amazon and $45 on Ebay... a much better return margin than 21035. And 21036 isn't a remake which helps as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

1 minute ago, donbee said:

I’m suddenly more interested.

Every Architecture set that is a building from the U.S. does very well. If people were to do your due diligence & track all U.S. buildings ROI over the years folks would know this. I actually made a call earlier to pull the trigger on $10k more of this set but the inventory isn't there. Guess Ill just settle with my 400 units. There are many reasons why this set will do well. Too many to list actually.

• Like 1

Every Architecture set that is a building from the U.S. does very well. If people were to do your due diligence & track all U.S. buildings ROI over the years folks would know this. I actually made a call earlier to pull the trigger on $10k more of this set but the inventory isn't there. Guess Ill just settle with my 400 units. There are many reasons why this set will do well. Too many to list actually.

MMBricks, is that you?