71019 - Minifigures - The LEGO Ninjago Movie

Alpinemaps

16 minutes ago, Siddy said:

What's going on with the photo of LBM MFs? I thought this was Lego Ninjago MF thread?  

That's the current ones i think,  Bottom of the poster shows the two new series that are coming (without revealing the figs).....looks like series 17 is the standard 16 figs and we assume the new 20 fig series will be for the Ninjago Movie.  Could possibly be a second LBM series but that would surprise me greatly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

The bottom right "box" of the three is the LEGO Ninjago Movie box. Shows 20 characters.

Thanks!  I go now to figure out another MF case that will house 20 Ninjago on top of my current dilemma of the Lego Batman MFs. Ugh.

Not looking forward to Ninjago series.

Edited by Siddy
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hello Brick Picker members!

Our shipments are locked in and the pre-order is starting now. Remember this is an exclusive Brick Picker and Brickset price! 

Box = $214
Set = $78

Free shipping within the United States.
Additional rates available upon request for international shipments.

Please PM with your PayPal email address and order type (box/set and quantity) if you are interested. 

Shipping is estimated to be mid-late August.

Really looking forward to this great series!

- Jon

• Like 8

I like these, but my son hates them :( he is a huge ninjago fan and cried when I showed him the movie preview and sets. He swears he will never watch the movie as they look wierd and different from the regular ninjago sets. 

6 year old problems are funny!

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Salimr said:

I like these, but my son hates them :( he is a huge ninjago fan and cried when I showed him the movie preview and sets. He swears he will never watch the movie as they look wierd and different from the regular ninjago sets. 

He’s not wrong though.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Salimr said:

He started crying? Wow, good job LEGO lol 

Lotta people don't like change. ?

Edited by CM4Sci
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Salimr said:

Sounds remarkably similar to my reaction when I first saw Michael Bay's version of Transformers.

Granted I was closer to 26 than 6, but well. yeah.

Edited by mudcatsfan
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Salimr said:

Yeah, my sons were very put off by the different voices. Why not just use the original voice actors? How much more marketing buzz gets generated by having Fred Armisen voice one of the characters? I've never understood having famous people be voices for animated films.

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, HappyHawkeye said:

Yeah, my sons were very put off by the different voices. Why not just use the original voice actors? How much more marketing buzz gets generated by having Fred Armisen voice one of the characters? I've never understood having famous people be voices for animated films.

It's a different take on the universe, hence new ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! I dunno why people can't grasp that. If they used the same voice actors people are probably going to think this takes place in the same universe as the TV show, which it doesn't. 

Edited by CM4Sci
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

It's a different take on the universe, hence new ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! I dunno why people can't grasp that. If they used the same voice actors people are probably going to think this takes place in the same universe as the TV show, which it doesn't. 

Because we’re invested in the existing universe and want the existing universe on the big screen.  

• Like 8