TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

Just mention it's the 25% off coupon with CC purchase and they should hit the magic key.

I probably won't buy anything tomorrow, unless something magically appears that I'm interested in.

The keypad will also say 20% off prior to you swiping your card, then it gets applied.  Check your receipt to see if you did actually get 25%.

​I did have my CC out and mentioned I was paying for it that way, but I will make sure they hit the magic key.

I did check the receipt on my way out and noted it was only 20%.  That's actually what got me thinking to ask.

I'm looking to pick up three things tomorrow - Lonely Mountain, Black Manta Deep Sea Strike, and Ant-Man.  I want to part out LM and BM, because I just want Smaug and Black Manta (don't care about anything else).  I want the Ant-Man set, but I'm doubtful TRU is stocking it yet (I have seen it at Walmart though).

​I did have my CC out and mentioned I was paying for it that way, but 

Same thing happened to me as well last thursday. They even scanned my card for the membership number before they rang me up. With some rewards points and that discount, I was able to grab an Ecto1 for $28.99.  Didn't notice that they only added 20% off instead of 25% until the next day . 

Same thing happened to me as well last thursday. They even scanned my card for the membership number before they rang me up. With some rewards points and that discount, I was able to grab an Ecto1 for $28.99.  Didn't notice that they only added 20% off instead of 25% until the next day . 

​Yep, that's what happened with me.  I used my CC for my Rewards points first, and then mentioned I was paying for it that way.  I'll just be sure to point out that the code is 25% off with CC if it's trouble tomorrow.

TRU has had Antman set since late may nice part out set. 

No lego on sale next week at TRU just marked up Jurassic sets to go with the build event. 

​I'm bummed that the SoCal stores haven't had Ant-Man yet.  I almost bought it at retail when I saw it at WalMart earlier this week.  lol  As a matter of principle, I just can't do it.

Well, I suppose I can go try.  Would it be best to present said code first and then pay with CC?  I'm not an avid TRU customer like many others hear as I abhor their tactics but they do have a few Smaugs I'd like to pick up and this could be the best deal I find on it.

Use this. Have them scan it. ( screen will show 20%). Enter rewards number. Say u want to use your cc for extra 10% off, coupon will switch to 25%. ( won't show on screen)

pay withh CC, do partial, present gc. Thank cashier . 

image.jpg

• Like 8

Use this. Have them scan it. ( screen will show 20%). Enter rewards number. Say u want to use your cc for extra 10% off, coupon will switch to 25%. ( won't show on screen)

​Thanks a lot BA.  Will do, though I don't have any GC's, may have to do a Raise purchase tonight. 

image.jpg

Very good advice

Handed my phone over, and triple checked to make sure it was the right  bar code.  Tomorrow when I head there I will double check and kindly mention the 25% off as I am rung up.  It's possible she just got confused with  the CC, rewards,  coupon, and partial pay with cash and CC. :)

Handed my phone over, and triple checked to make sure it was the right  bar code.  Tomorrow when I head there I will double check and kindly mention the 25% off as I am rung up.  It's possible she just got confused with  the CC, rewards,  coupon, and partial pay with cash and CC. :)

Then I'm in real trouble tomorrow. I only handed her my CC and the phone today.

Hi, I don't see a list of exclusions for the TRU coupons posted here, can anyone confirm if this will work for video game consoles as well ? I will probably use it to buy a SW ISD set but my brother is trying to buy a Sony PS3 as well, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks ! 

Try adding the $5 off $25 it did not stack in May but early reports from last Thursday are that it did stack with the 25/20 coupon without any override and/or manager intervention needed. Your total purchase on non-clearance items has to be above $25 after the 25% has been taken off but before the 10%.