TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

It's just one button that can be pressed at anytime during the transaction. before swiping your card, simply ask - "Did you give me the 10% off Thursday credit card discount?" and they will double check.

If you are price matching or doing other non-standard things, the discount probably will not apply.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Restock of the SC Ford set today and they took down the sign.  Still ringing up $24.99, so I picked up a few more.

I was told ours was coming in on the truck tomorrow. They also stated that they will no longer be carrying the Porsche set that's on sale.

dumb question,

say I am going to purchase a $100 item and ask for partial payment during the checkout, then fund the purchase with $50 gc and TRU cc card. How many reward pts I am going to earn in this situation, 150 or 200? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2017 at 3:38 PM, superlegolover said:

do they actually have a PC/PM/PA button they can hit on the screen?

They have separate buttons for 'Price match' and 'Price adjustment'.  There's only 2 reasons they should ever do a price adjustment.  One is if the product was sitting in the wrong spot on the shelf so it appears to be cheaper than it is.  The second is if the in-store price is not matching the TRU website price.  Some stores will balk at even doing this.  All other price matching is just that;  a price match.  Price matching kills all other discounts/coupons except 10% CC on Thursdays.  If they say it kills that as well, best practice is to simply call the credit card company and hand your phone to the manager and let them talk to him/her.

• Like 3