TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

Mega bloks hovercraft was going for 99.98 in store if you're into that. No sure if still that price...but with 20 percent off and any rewards..not too shabby. Going for 170 on amazon with only 15 or so sellers. Most boxes I've seen are pretty banged up tho :(

12 minutes ago, Lego Templar said:

Stacking this coupon with already 20% off and points, TRUTH, GC magic, etc you can get sets @ or below 50%...I'm lazy.

If you've got this coupon, and plenty of points to burn, and can plan your shopping for Thursday, and have extra gift cards, and can get your cashier to give you TRUTH when using gift cards... well... you ain't what I call "lazy". :D

• Like 3

If you've got this coupon, and plenty of points to burn, and can plan your shopping for Thursday, and have extra gift cards, and can get your cashier to give you TRUTH when using gift cards... well... you ain't what I call "lazy".

Lol it was an idea not something I'm going to deal with lol

These are the only two sets marked with clearance tags in my store. Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't expecting much. It's too bad, because I've been in the buying mood for awhile but there hasn't been anything to pounce on. Hopefully WalMart comes through for us soon.

7b9b7c10236cbf4e15b987733511f1d6.jpg32b0c2262c4a9af2dd7c282bb091b028.jpg

These are the only two sets marked with clearance tags in my store. Like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't expecting much. It's too bad, because I've been in the buying mood for awhile but there hasn't been anything to pounce on. Hopefully WalMart comes through for us soon.
7b9b7c10236cbf4e15b987733511f1d6.jpg32b0c2262c4a9af2dd7c282bb091b028.jpg

You didn't arm-sweep those!?

Is this in store only? It's not taking online...

Typically in store only.

Speaking of this did anyone see if this coupon works on either FOT or the SI? I forgot to check while I was just there. 44 isn't great but if you can get 20% off that I may bite. My store had like 3-4 SI.

1 minute ago, ichiroll said:

Question. Bought a boatload of stuff at multiple TRU and receipts were supposedly emailed but never received it. Is it in our online account somehow, or do I have to contact CS, or perhaps the store directly? Thanks.

Did you check your spam folder?

14 minutes ago, ichiroll said:

Question. Bought a boatload of stuff at multiple TRU and receipts were supposedly emailed but never received it. Is it in our online account somehow, or do I have to contact CS, or perhaps the store directly? Thanks.

Do you need the receipts? If you have a TRU card, you can log in to your account to see the transactions.

Alternatively, if you log into in your rewards account (https://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/) you'll see a full breakdown of what you bought by item as well as the Rewards points earned. Go to Manage Account>Review Purchases.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kenchu2000 said:

I tried F14 truck, HL Airport , Fire Engine, andRampage, 20% coupon does not work on any of these at store.

Just look at the price tag;  if it ends in 8 or 0 and has a 40% off placard, you will get 40% plus 20% if you use the coupon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Achilles said:

Those aren't clearance items. The clearance items are the ones on the main list that originally ended in .98.

Sith Infiltator, Hurricane Heist, Jestro, Avenjet and First Order Transporter are clearanced. Everything else is just "Sale".

Thanks, got it.  I ended up buying HL Airport, F14 Truck, Poe Dameron buildable figure, and Fire Engine anyway, since these are for my personal collection.  Would have been much nicer if 20% coupon works ☺️

My store does not have any of the sets you mentioned.