TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

4 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

The register rejected my rewards coupon today on Lego . The manager was nice enough to put an override but that sucked . 

One worked and one did not for me at register, but both worked online. Manager did same for me, but was still a PITA. It’s kind of crazy they would limit your ability to spend your reward bucks on certain items. 

1 hour ago, ad2001 said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/06/toys-r-us-weighs-possible-bankruptcy-filing.html

Seems like ToysRUs is in really deep trouble ... gotta spend my gift cards ASAP

Not really. Debt restructuring is very common, and bankruptcy is almost always explored during restructuring analysis in order to provide investors with the information required to properly assess the risk and reward in financing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bat man said:

Not really. Debt restructuring is very common, and bankruptcy is almost always explored during restructuring analysis in order to provide investors with the information required to properly assess the risk and reward in financing. 

The writing is on the wall, they'll restructure theirselves into bankruptcy within the next 5 years.

kinda report back,

generated my rewards today, 9/7, had no problem using it online on LEGO despite the description says LEGO is excluded.

generated another one hoping to stack it with the instore 10% off, won't pass on register, manager had to override it. Said they are aware of the change, but will make an exception today, next time they have to follow the rule tho. 

Has anyone ever had any luck getting TRU to price match the Walmart app? I've never thought to try but then I saw someone do it in a Facebook group I'm in and now I'm curious. $35.00 Shuttles sound mighty nice.

0ad972079a24c5327d80cd1e6ca8f61d.png

Per TRU's PM policy, they will only PM Walmart.com. Requesting a PM against an individual store is not part of their PM policy.
  • Like 1

Futhermore, no stores should price match clearance (it's against their policies) for obvious reasons - This is considered an unethical thing to attempt and is highly frowned upon in the Brickpicker community. The person in the Facebook group is sleazy, and worse for bragging about it.

• Like 6