Brickpicker Development v4.0

7 hours ago, donbee said:

I'm curious, what would be included in the premium offering?
A meme generator maybe?

I should have said I knew this would be the first response.  I saw it coming before I even hit submit.  It would be dumb of me to go into a list at this point in time, it would just make this thread become a discussion all about that. When the time comes, you will get a nice presentation of what you get, the benefits of it and it will really be clear as to whether you are the type of person that will utilize it or not. Overall it is targeting the Lego Professional.  Ones that will have no issue and see the benefit right away. These are users that will be able to probably make the "investment" back probably very soon.

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy

How about charging 1c/1p per post as an alternative to a paid membership? I know a lot of you don't like negative posts but, some of you have to see things as they are and appreciate that the UK is not as easy to invest in as the US ;-)

47 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Found it,  Thanks.  Let the blocking commence. 

Assuming 9 of you block me, I block 10 of you! ;-)

Not a great deal of new ideas for Jeff to work on, is there?

I´d really appreciate having the SAH stock alerts back and being able to custom configure my own alerts for any items I chose from the catalogue in the SAH of my choice.

Edited by Val-E

4 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Not a great deal of new ideas for Jeff to work on, is there?

I´d really appreciate having the SAH stock alerts back and being able to custom configure my own alerts for any items I chose from the catalogue in the SAH of my choice.

To be 100% honest, if that feature comes back, it may not include Spain again.  The ROI is just not there.  I don't think the site has made $250 from Spain in affiliate revenue in the sites existence.  With that being said, it could come back and a much less aggressive setup to do basic monitoring for you where it polls the Lego site just to check for inventory.

• Like 1

Actually, since stocks are usually the same, the alert from Sah.de or UK would work fine too but it would be nice to have the Spanish site prices up in the comparison table. It´s good to know RRP´s in different countries at a glance to know which sets are rip offs and which are relatively good deals.

Also, If there is no actual link to the Spanish (or wherever) SAH or Amazon, then it´s hard to generate revenue! I´d definitely go through this site to Spanish SAH or Amazon offers if they were up there.

Guest TabbyBoy
1 minute ago, Scatterbug said:

I'd happily pay for premium membership. I'd pay even more for a meme-free site.

I've mentioned premium membership myself and will probably be told off again for repeating it!

As for memes, I don't have a problem as it shows humor humour and creativity among memebers ;-)

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 19.53.40.png