Seasonal Sets 2017

Lordoflego

I'm thinking the picture of the tree is showing what is actually inside the box, including what looks like maybe a lighted string of lights? Or is that my imagination?

35703235296_5597f6ed48_b.thumb.jpg.e6352e6e3ae3cf53dc55b4d38e276759.jpg

Nope. I just counted the pieces in the top, strong of lights, builds and minifigs and came up with 66 pieces.

Don't be so short-sighted... this is the start of a new trend. I can't afford the Taj Mahal, but I damn sure can afford the Taj Mahal box and then glue some carefully selected pieces to the box. It's basically as good as the real thing for 1/1000th the price.

"Good news little Timmy, even though Daddy got laid off, Santa still got you the Lego Minecraft Mountain Cave... box! And some glue!"

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Rumor from Promobricks - looks like we may be getting a WV Train Station to go with last year's train
https://www.promobricks.de/lego-creator-expert-winter-holiday-set-10259-winterliche-bahnstation/38901

That's a rumor I've heard before. So maybe there's some truth to it.

I think we'll have an answer on Thursday morning. I suspect that's when the news will drop.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...