Jeff Mack

Daily LEGO Deals - SPAIN

16 posts in this topic

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon Spain (3 Deals @ Apr 27 6:00 AM) Last 48hrs

Angry Birds
LEGO Angry Birds - Asalto a la isla de los pájaros, juego de con... EUR 34,54 [20% off] Dropped 2% on Apr 26 4:02 PM

City
LEGO City 60052 - Tren de mercancías EUR 144,59 [24% off] Dropped 8% on Apr 26 8:44 PM

Star Wars
Lego Star Wars Stormtrooper 9002137 - Despertador EUR 30,76 [23% off] Dropped 1% on Apr 26 8:42 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon Spain Deals, Please Click Here!!

Start of Daily Lego Deals for Spain.  Obviously starting with Amazon, will add more locations shortly. @Val-E, this should get you excited!

2 people like this

That newsagent on the Costa Blanca might have got some more polybags in stock by now :) . Also Don Dino had 3 Technic Mining Trucks for 19.99 Euro

44 minutes ago, botchy123 said:

That newsagent on the Costa Blanca might have got some more polybags in stock by now :) . Also Don Dino had 3 Technic Mining Trucks for 19.99 Euro

Even though it looks like you are from the UK, do you pay attention to the other EU regions as well.  I am not 100% on how well it works out for you?

Yeh I do with Amazon and have ordered a few things from Spain and France, have not really tried with other retailers from the EU yet.

11 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

Even though it looks like you are from the UK, do you pay attention to the other EU regions as well.  I am not 100% on how well it works out for you?

Not really, but i'm sure others will benefit from it, especially other Euro countries.

i still have some work to do on this script, will finish it later tonight when i get home from work.

Also, let me know of other places that may be worth monitoring in here.

1 person likes this

SAH would be the main one, especially to get those items that come back in stock like Ectos.

13 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

i still have some work to do on this script, will finish it later tonight when i get home from work.

Also, let me know of other places that may be worth monitoring in here.

@Jeff Mack A big Amazon store that also regularly has good discounts is the Amazon Germany site. Especially interesting for Dutch people because of the free-shipping to The Netherlands (above a certain minimum purchase). I am certain that the German and Dutch members of Brickpicker would be thrilled to have a dedicated Amazon DE topic here! :) 

Another Amazon Store that may be interesting is the Amazon Italy site. I noticed that regularly some Lego Exclusive sets are offered on Amazon Italy which are never sold through Amazon DE or UK.

Edited by Haay
3 people like this

Thanks Jeff. Yeah I order from Amazon ES/IT/DE sometimes if the deal is good enough and I'm ordering several sets. Shipping from Amazon UK is free for us in Ireland, and about €10-15 from the other Amazons.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 3/2/2017 at 9:29 AM, tractorboy said:

Thanks Jeff. Yeah I order from Amazon ES/IT/DE sometimes if the deal is good enough and I'm ordering several sets. Shipping from Amazon UK is free for us in Ireland, and about €10-15 from the other Amazons.

Indeed Italy would be greatly appreciated by me. Also France since I occasionally get gift cards usable on amazon.fr only. Have a 130 euros right now to "burn"... we could call these as the Mediterranean sun blessed countries.

Edited by Simon74

Right...
I can get those at 70€ regular price around here, so we really need to be careful with "discounts"...

Updated Deals > 20% @ Amazon Spain (3 Deals @ Apr 27 6:00 AM) Last 48hrs

Angry Birds
LEGO Angry Birds - Asalto a la isla de los pájaros, juego de con... EUR 34,54 [20% off] Dropped 2% on Apr 26 4:02 PM

City
LEGO City 60052 - Tren de mercancías EUR 144,59 [24% off] Dropped 8% on Apr 26 8:44 PM

Star Wars
Lego Star Wars Stormtrooper 9002137 - Despertador EUR 30,76 [23% off] Dropped 1% on Apr 26 8:42 PM

To See the FULL Updated List of Amazon Spain Deals, Please Click Here!!