Hello from the sunshine state Florida

Welcome aboard. Very impressive collection you have there. This forum is filled with tons of good reading. Enjoy!

...edit

if you are in the market for more Joker Steamrollers for your DC collection, let me know. I know a guy with tons at a good price.

Edited by terrymc4677
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Welcome aboard. Very impressive collection you have there. This forum is filled with tons of good reading. Enjoy!

...edit

if you are in the market for more Joker Steamrollers for your DC collection, let me know. I know a guy with tons at a good price.

We all know that packers fan, he can sell you a convoy of steamrollers ;) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Welcome to Brickpicker. Nice collection.  

Thank you
Make sure to talk to [mention=64929]donbee[/mention] and [mention=74067]Lego Templar[/mention] about safe zones.  They are very territorial down in FL...
[/quote

??? Hi what do you mean safe zone??

...edit

Thanks

1 hour ago, Sfcommando14 said:

@gnextdoor the two members in question travel all over the state (except maybe the panhandle) and are, very jokingly, territorial.  It's all in good fun.  Good luck!

It's called a Cartel and you know what Cartels do to perceived intruders on their territory .......

• Like 2

I have laid claim to the northern territories of St. Jacksonvillia, but you can hunt on my lands for a small tithe. 

@donbee is the Earl of the Empire of the Mouse and @legotemplar is the Duke of the Glades of Jersey Transplants also known as Southernmost Floridashire

Edited by TigerEyez
  • Like 3

One thing must be clear to all who take up residence in this gun-shaped state. You must Engrave it upon the tablet of your heart. When ever the siren wails, we all take up arms against the pirates of the north. No matter what disputes we have amongst each other, we all have a common enemy in the vicious Spring Breaker or the Christmas deal/clearance poaching snow bird. Be very careful of those sly Europeans. A Treacherous lot they are.
They know no bounds.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, donbee said:

One thing must be clear to all who take up residence in this gun-shaped state. You must Engrave it upon the tablet of your heart. When ever the siren wails, we all take up arms against the pirates of the north. No matter what disputes we have amongst each other, we all have a common enemy in the vicious Spring Breaker or the Christmas deal/clearance poaching snow bird. Be very careful of those sly Europeans. A Treacherous lot they are.
They know no bounds.

I'm glad you brigands weren't on watch last April when I was in Mississippi.  I certainly ventured into the lands known as Pepsicola and pilfered many Silver Centurions :)

• Like 1