Shop at Home Store calendar and offers - April 2017

Ayleux

33 minutes ago, John82 said:

"For more pirates of the caribbean sets, see reverse side"???

Reverse side doesn't seem to be available online yet.  Hopefully soon.  Once it's out there, I'll add it to the first post.

@exciter1 weren't you asking about that Tic-Tac-Toe set?

Looks like my daughter will be getting $50 worth of Friends sets in April, so I can grab both of these.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Alpinemaps said:

Reverse side doesn't seem to be available online yet.  Hopefully soon.  Once it's out there, I'll add it to the first post.

@exciter1 weren't you asking about that Tic-Tac-Toe set?

Looks like my daughter will be getting $50 worth of Friends sets in April, so I can grab both of these.

I like it, nice baseplate too.

How many people will be looking at the calendar and asking themselves, "Pirates of the Caribbean, WTF is that?"

Guest TabbyBoy
23 minutes ago, Val-E said:

I wonder if 41122 will still be 50% off by then.

I think so along with the other sets they are struggling to shift. Hopefully they'll raise limits and somebody will go all in to clear them out. 41122 looks like superb value for £29.99 and I thought it would've gone a long time ago unless they made an "exo-suit" amount of them. The remaining Star Wars sets at 50% off are lacklustre so that's no surprise.

LOL - Doctor Who & Ecto1 may be back then also ;-)

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, MrToes16 said:

wow I just made an order this morning that said it included the beetle. Hope they honor it. They are having gift card issues and I've been trying to make a purchase for days now until I finally called this morning.

Good luck, mate. I just got off the phone with them. I was about to place an order and the Beetle was there and then it disappeared.  They said that it's possibly gone for good. Alas, poor Beetle. I wanted...more of you.

Time to see if @donbee has more in stock...

• Like 1