75182 - Republic Fighter Tank

exciter1

I simultaneously prefer the older bigger versions while admiring how accurately they recreated this set in smaller form. I don't know who this is aimed at since this vehicle only ever appeared in video games from a long time ago on a console far far away but it does look nice. 

3 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

I simultaneously prefer the older bigger versions while admiring how accurately they recreated this set in smaller form. I don't know who this is aimed at since this vehicle only ever appeared in video games from a long time ago on a console far far away but it does look nice. 

Is it not in the new SW Battlefront?  I preferred this over the AAT in SW Battlefront 2.  

The set should be longer, yes?

• Like 1

Just now, Darth_Raichu said:

Is it not in the new SW Battlefront?  I preferred this over the AAT in SW Battlefront 2.  

The set should be longer, yes?

It should be bigger all around. The new Battlefront is Original Trilogy era only so no Republic anything, no clones, droids, etc. A new Battlefront 2 will be coming out this year but we won't have details for a few weeks. People like me are hoping for some PT content but I think the odds are against it. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2017 at 4:23 PM, jeff_14 said:

It should be bigger all around. The new Battlefront is Original Trilogy era only so no Republic anything, no clones, droids, etc. A new Battlefront 2 will be coming out this year but we won't have details for a few weeks. People like me are hoping for some PT content but I think the odds are against it. 

Colour me surprised. Clone Wars does feature in the new Battlefront 2. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

While not as big/accurate as the first rendition, it's still pretty cool, and has pretty good minifigs. Clone wars stuff seems to do fairly well from what I've seen, and anyone who grew up with the Attack of the Clones video game will know this vehicle very well. Was a great game to play with friends, tons of good memories from it, so this Tank is super nostalgic for me.

Just now, Sandwraith said:

While not as big/accurate as the first rendition, it's still pretty cool, and has pretty good minifigs. Clone wars stuff seems to do fairly well from what I've seen, and anyone who grew up with the Attack of the Clones video game will know this vehicle very well. Was a great game to play with friends, tons of good memories from it, so this Tank is super nostalgic for me.

It was also a staple of the original Battlefront games