Star Wars Celebration VIII

exciter1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Star Wars Celebration VIII in Orlando will be running a lottery for specific times to be eligible to pick-up any exclusives they're offering at the LEGO Store on the show floor.  No news on any exclusive set yet.  Here is a link to the lottery details and entry page:

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/en/Events/LEGO-lottery/

You going this year?

25 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

This sucks for people who pay a premium for the Jedi badges. Funko and LEGO are the hottest stops and having the Jedi badge become useless for the main exclusives isn't cool. 

I'm not sure why they're not getting preference for exclusives too?  They do get into the panels before the other attendees.

20 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I'm not sure why they're not getting preference for exclusives too?  They do get into the panels before the other attendees.

Both raffles clearly state that it's the only way to get into the booths before the general times, but maybe they'll still be letting the Jedi attendees in first. 

3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Hayden meet and greet events are all sold out already.

yeah, time usually dampens negative thoughts, bad feelings, etc...  most folks will prob welcome HC with open arms in a ep 8 or 9 force ghost role.    personally speaking, i liked him in jumper far more than eps 2 and 3.  

• Like 1

Just now, jaisonline said:

yeah, time usually dampens negative thoughts, bad feelings, etc...  most folks will prob welcome HC with open arms in a ep 8 or 9 force ghost role.    personally speaking, i liked him in jumper far more than eps 2 and 3.  

Most people don't feel ill will towards George Lucas' dialogue pawns.

• Like 1

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers Jumper. I liked the concept of that movie and would have loved to have seen that develop into a series.
  • Like 2

Yeah I wish that was the giveaway for May 4th in stores... dayum.  Much better than the space slug set. 
I hope the pieces for the detention block are all common- should be fairly easy to put together once instructions come out

I wondered if there might not be one. Looks awesome!

9 minutes ago, JimboJet said:

Already 3 listed on eBay. Not going this year, hoping someone from my local SW club can grab one for me.

Any word on edition size?  Typical 1000?

There's a lottery this year to see who gets into the LEGO Store for the exclusives.  They're hedging their bets with connections or hoping their VIP/Jedi status will pay dividends.