Star Wars Celebration VIII

exciter1

All normal stuff and recent releases to sell, all Star Wars. They had some of the Summer sets on display, including the Arrowhead. They also had the UCS Snowspeeder displayed in a glass case out front.  I took pictures, but I need to get them off my camera after I get home in a couple days.

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out what the parts are from the building instructions:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5nqTh5wFAb6NWVLRm1wV05ZQWs/view

That's what I'll be going off of. But everyone enjoys having it ready to upload to BL.

The set is pending approval on BL right now. If they fast track it, the inventory can be added pretty quickly. But the set has to have an entry first.

The lines were insane for everything.  Managed to get the lego exclusive, 4 Luke 6 inch, and 6 hasbro exclusives.

On 4/14/2017 at 11:08 AM, nolanfan34 said:

Panel was great. I love Mark Hamill. Trailer has me pumped. 

You were there?  I liked the burning Jedi temple scene.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:36 PM, Deadfraggle said:

Better question, does anyone have a digital parts list yet? I want to Bricklink this sucker.

I posted a file from brickstock after verifying the parts from a scan of the parts sheet. It's over in the  CELEB2007 thread. Someone else bought half the parts from my bricklink store.

1 hour ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I posted a file from brickstock after verifying the parts from a scan of the parts sheet. It's over in the  CELEB2007 thread. Someone else bought half the parts from my bricklink store.

I also did some work with it and posted in the CELEB2017 thread:

On 4/20/2017 at 11:59 AM, exciter1 said:

That at least explains the part in the trailer from TFA.  I hope we get more of it than just brief flashback snippets.

Someone claimed to see a black stormtrooper in that scene, I thought it was the Knights of Ren who did that.

On 4/20/2017 at 11:46 AM, nolanfan34 said:

Was not there, just watched the live stream of the panel.

It was one of the best experiences of my life but the lines are so bad that you have to pick and choose what you want to see.

1 hour ago, sauromosis said:

Someone claimed to see a black stormtrooper in that scene, I thought it was the Knights of Ren who did that.

It was one of the best experiences of my life but the lines are so bad that you have to pick and choose what you want to see.

yeah lines were bad but I was just happy when I ran into that dude from the muppets.  Seemed like a nice guy.

• Like 1