Star Wars Celebration VIII

exciter1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to give away this exclusive allowance to purchase this set to someone who will be there or planning to be there this Sunday to pickup this limited set for 40$.
I'm not QFLL'ing this on ebay whatsoever because I just wanted to give this special opportunity to some BP fellow (active member preferably) who will most likely attend to the Orlando SW Celebration Day. 16 of April, Sunday 10AM Open Window.

or maybe @Jeff Mack will be interested in redeeming this one for next year charity raffle cause.

Please No Swindling.

PM me if interested. You will be able to purchase this little set potentially worth some significant amount on second market.

"Dear Shewie

Congratulations! You have won a chance to purchase a LEGO Exclusive at Star Wars Celebration 2017. Please print your Ticket and bring it with you to the LEGO Booth. You MUST have a valid Star Wars Celebration Orlando Ticket for the day. "

This random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to purchase items at the LEGO booth. • Attendee & Professional badges only. No Exhibitors. • One application per person only. Attendees will not be permitted to attend more than one ticketed session at the LEGO booth during the event • You must have a valid Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017 badge for any days you select. No exceptions. We will be checking your badge confirmation to ensure that if you win the lottery for a specific day, you have a badge for that corresponding day. • Tickets are awarded randomly for a specific date and time and must be redeemed for that specific session only. No exceptions. • You must bring your ticket to the LEGO booth to be scanned at the time of your session. You will not be allowed to purchase exclusives without your lottery ticket. • There will be a strict limit of one of each item per ticket. • You will not be able to line up at the LEGO booth before your session begins. • Every person in line will require a ticket. No exceptions. ADA attendees must also go through the same process noted above.

Edited by Shewie
  • Like 5

I know this is not egrding the Lego, so I am sorry for off-topic. However, there will be booth of company Fantasy Flight Games, where you can play a demo of game called Star Wars Destiny (collectible card and dice game). Afterwards you should receive two customized full art cards (Director Krennic and Jyn Erso) for free.

Anyone willing to sell me these two afterwards for lets say 40USD + postage, I will be really happy :D 

17884084_1447434781953878_8359582022619917771_n.jpg

17883842_1447434615287228_2049818577304021286_n.jpg

I know this is not egrding the Lego, so I am sorry for off-topic. However, there will be booth of company Fantasy Flight Games, where you can play a demo of game called Star Wars Destiny (collectible card and dice game). Afterwards you should receive two customized full art cards (Director Krennic and Jyn Erso) for free.
Anyone willing to sell me these two afterwards for lets say 40USD + postage, I will be really happy  

My son played for about an hour yesterday and only received this one.
7938d95ca6c5e787440d2cbde304fea8.jpg

have you been at LEGO booth? there are not much of the press releases about Lego exhibition in Orlando.

Yes, I'll take more pics today and ask them about the 10179 remake. I have the rugrats with me, so looking away for pics is a challenge. They are running from exhibit to exhibit.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Hennessy said:
Anyone willing to sell me these two afterwards for lets say 40USD + postage, I will be really happy

Don't worry about the "not LEGO" part. This thread is for everything SW Celebration related.

I expect a full report from@exciter1 when it's over.

I didn't realize there was a live stream until later in the day yesterday. I think that's smart on their part. I'll tune in early today to keep me entertained at work today.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Yes, I'll take more pics today and ask them about the 10179 remake. I have the rugrats with me, so looking away for pics is a challenge. They are running from exhibit to exhibit.

You just need these. haha!

On a serious note though, these are God awful. I would never use them on my kids. 

leash backpack.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

I didn't realize there was a live stream until later in the day yesterday. I think that's smart on their part. I'll tune in early today to keep me entertained at work today.

They cut the stream at the end of the day so you can just watch the good stuffs.  There is too much mundane & boring stuffs in the live stream for my taste.

Here is a 40 years SW panel where rotating SW actors basically gave tribute to George Lucas for 1 hour.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

2 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Here is a 40 years SW panel where rotating SW actors basically gave tribute to George Lucas for 1 hour.

Well, their fat pension plans are down to him so 1h of praise seems good value.

1 hour ago, TANV said:

Was that an A-Wing? Here's to hoping for more starships.

Yeah, I saw an A-wing in one of the space shots. We have the new landspeeder things that kick up the red dust. And I'm not deep on canon so not sure exactly what the larger freighter or cruiser things that look like a bigger B-wing are.

Just now, nolanfan34 said:

Yeah, I saw an A-wing in one of the space shots. We have the new landspeeder things that kick up the red dust. And I'm not deep on canon so not sure exactly what the larger freighter or cruiser things that look like a bigger B-wing are.

Could be a variant of the Nebulon B Frigate, perhaps more improved?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, exciter1 said:

My son played for about an hour yesterday and only received this one.
7938d95ca6c5e787440d2cbde304fea8.jpg

This one is unfortunately for different game - Star Wars X-Wing.

However, my offer is still valid, these cards from FantasyFlight are exclusive for this event, so they have collectors value. So in case anyone has Jyn and Erso pictures above and is willing to sell it, please PM me :)

Is the parts list posted anywhere yet? I want to start Bricklinking it.

Someone on EB posted an LDD, parts list and instructions, but they were doing it without having the actual set in hand. They came out a few parts short they admitted. I personally feel that their set doesn't match one for one.

I'm waiting for the instructions and the actual parts list to hit. I'm sure it'll be up before the weekend is out.

On 4/14/2017 at 7:05 PM, exciter1 said:

The packaging is solid. The box is very nice and has a red ribbon like seal with number on the box.

So what else was in the Lego booth? Normal sets you'd find anywhere else? The lottery thing made it sound like there were multiple sets of interest or exclusives.