Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

1 minute ago, Lordoflego said:

I was excited about this set, I still like it a lot but hoped that it would raise the value of 60080 spaceport but I'm slowly loosing hope for spaceport. Too many people got it for half off or from recent Meijer sale at $40-something....

It's waaaay too early to tell.  Bring on Christmas 2018.

• Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy
23 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

I was excited about this set, I still like it a lot but hoped that it would raise the value of 60080 spaceport but I'm slowly loosing hope for spaceport. Too many people got it for half off or from recent Meijer sale at $40-something....

There were also a lot of 60080 Spaceports bought at £11.33 from Tesco. The QFLLs are nearly done with these and the prices are now consistently above half RRP (£35).

This rocket looks superb, but we all know that a huge amount will be bought for resale. For that reason, I'm only buying one.

2 minutes ago, zmnnch said:

Just out of curiosity, a question to my fellow international BPers... Would the printings of "United States" or "United States of America" on the side of the rocket turn off the buyers outside USA?

Not me.  Very excited for this legendary piece of history.

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V