• Announcements

• Jeff Mack

Forum Update   07/18/2017

I just updated the forum to a brand new version that included a bunch of new things. I know I need to fix some colors, but please let me know if other things are not working properly. As always, clear out your cache to pull in the latest css and js files to make sure you are using the newest files that they offer before submitting any bugs. ***THE FORUM APP IS NOW WORKING. THE LOGIN ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED***

exciter1

21309 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

Lordoflego    3,706

I was excited about this set, I still like it a lot but hoped that it would raise the value of 60080 spaceport but I'm slowly loosing hope for spaceport. Too many people got it for half off or from recent Meijer sale at $40-something....

exciter1    24,966
1 minute ago, Lordoflego said:

I was excited about this set, I still like it a lot but hoped that it would raise the value of 60080 spaceport but I'm slowly loosing hope for spaceport. Too many people got it for half off or from recent Meijer sale at $40-something....

It's waaaay too early to tell.  Bring on Christmas 2018.

• Like 2

TabbyBoy    1,921
23 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

There were also a lot of 60080 Spaceports bought at £11.33 from Tesco. The QFLLs are nearly done with these and the prices are now consistently above half RRP (£35).

This rocket looks superb, but we all know that a huge amount will be bought for resale. For that reason, I'm only buying one.

Thumper    340

Pass on that boring tubular repetitive build of the rocket, the gantry tower as pictured would be an awesome set! 

• Like 2

Shewie    572

Seeing how small is 1x2 grille over there it seems this one gonna be humongous! Exciting news to see.

zmnnch    0

Just out of curiosity, a question to my fellow international BPers... Would the printings of "United States" or "United States of America" on the side of the rocket turn off the buyers outside USA?

lego rules    847
2 minutes ago, zmnnch said:

Just out of curiosity, a question to my fellow international BPers... Would the printings of "United States" or "United States of America" on the side of the rocket turn off the buyers outside USA?

Not me.  Very excited for this legendary piece of history.

exciter1    24,966
11 minutes ago, lego rules said:

Not me.  Very excited for this legendary piece of history.

I assume the "United States" will be a sticker to apply over multiple pieces, which I'm never a fan of.

• Like 1

lego rules    847
6 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I assume the "United States" will be a sticker to apply over multiple pieces, which I'm never a fan of.

After the Caterham 7 Idea project, I would not assume that any longer.

• Like 1

CM4Sci    748
Just now, Alpinemaps said:

21309 is showing up as The Old Fishing House on Brickset.

Brickset isn't always 100% when it comes to entries - depends on the staff member who puts in the info

NZEhkp8.png 

• Like 3

exciter1    24,966
10 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Brickset isn't always 100% when it comes to entries - depends on the staff member who puts in the info

NZEhkp8.png 

Hence is why I left it XXXXX.  I think we should wait.

• Like 1

CM4Sci    748
5 minutes ago, lego rules said:

n/a

🙂

Just now, exciter1 said:

Hence is why I left it XXXXX.  I think we should wait.

It's listed as 21309. Please keep it! No use in arguing about it.