Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

On 25/05/2017 at 9:48 PM, binary_storm said:

In the UK this is available to order on the John Lewis website. Not sure if it's actually in stock for delivery as I didn't go as far as ordering one (have SAH VIP points I want to use). Strange that it's seemingly available though, when it's not released on SAH until 1st June.

Another thing: why no early VIP access on this set? Especially when it has already been released in other parts of the world.

Definitely instock, ordered mine Thursday evening and it was delivered yesterday, crazy how they are able to sell it a week before Lego Shop.

Edited by Andyperkins

Already on the Bay for $169, how are they even making money.  Doesn't bode well for quick flippers.  I keep hitting up ToysRus, Lol, had one store that supposedly had two but they couldn't find them.  Said, they were fairly worried considering the value of the items.  I figured it was just too early.  Every store that has had stock reported 2 available.

FYI, I checked 4 Barnes and Nobles, 3 had 1, and another had 2 (since Friday) all on hand.  Toys R us is carrying 2 each incoming. Target will carry it, found their DPCI by scanning the UPC and no one had any.  Barnes and Noble in store can order it from their internal book master website also, just call a store.

Ok I'm done for the evening.  LOL

Edited by Klownicle
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Klownicle said:

FYI, I checked 4 Barnes and Nobles, 3 had 1, and another had 2 (since Friday) all on hand.  Toys R us is carrying 2 each incoming. Target will carry it, found their DPCI by scanning the UPC and no one had any.  Barnes and Noble in store can order it from their internal book master website also, just call a store.

Ok I'm done for the evening.  LOL

Good work! TRU only had 56 in the DC on Thursday with limited stores being eligible to get it in. Probably the ones that carry Slave 1 and TB. 

Do you have the DPCI?

3 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Good work! TRU only had 56 in the DC on Thursday with limited stores being eligible to get it in. Probably the ones that carry Slave 1 and TB. 

Do you have the DPCI?

Target: 204-00-0933

Toys R Us: 282741

Walmart: 55231379

Barnes: 673419277150 (UPC)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, jaylay said:

The shuttle expedition has performed poorly since EOL. Many thought this would literally skyrocket in value but it hasn't. Still very affordable.

I don't know about you but I don't consider $300+ affordable on a $99 set.  Lol

3 minutes ago, jaylay said:

Hope u or who ever owns the sets got them on a discount or free to get so many too early in the game. And please dont stack them like that for long periods of time.

That was just the staging area until I was able to clear a few things out.

3 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

Quick question - what have the in-store prices at TRU been for the 21309 (retail or typical up-charge? [Not showing yet online and closest store to me is 45 miles.] Have $30 in Rewards to use and tomorrow is TRUST.

$119, it'll disappear quickly, most stores are only getting 2 units.  IF their stock even arrives in time.  Some stores that were supposed to have theirs per inventory hadn't yet received them when I was looking earlier in the week.  I haven't been calling since as I found my two at Barnes and Noble. Lol

Edited by Klownicle
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

Quick question - what have the in-store prices at TRU been for the 21309 (retail or typical up-charge? [Not showing yet online and closest store to me is 45 miles.] Have $30 in Rewards to use and tomorrow is TRUST.

You get your bread at S@H and your butter everywhere else.

• Like 5

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V