Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

3 minutes ago, Migration said:

After the Snowspeeder, Carousel, and now Saturn V Lego can take the rest of the year off. Three outstanding sets.

2 redesigns (3 with the falcon) and a third party design? Nah, I think they could do a bit more to live up to the "Creator" name.

• Like 4

2 redesigns (3 with the falcon) and a third party design? Nah, I think they could do a bit more to live up to the "Creator" name.

So Ford should give up on the mustang because it's just a redesign? Both sets are total rebuilds from scratch. Give their designers the credit they're due.
  • Like 5

If this thing can stand up and not fall apart... oh man

Among other arguably larger achievements it may be the first set I actually rush out to buy and build as soon as available. Price seems great for QUALITY (piece count and weight are only factors) - not a steal (perhaps $100 would have been), but very fair.

Brickpicker's June 1 will be like.

giphy.gif

I'm Absolutely in Love!

Price is just spot On. This year after mediocre 2016 is going to be amazing for us in terms of great releases.

Can't wait to get this in my hands dive into the story of the historic shuttle and entire mission then display it proudly next to my CUUSOO Hayabusa

Edited by Shewie
  • Like 6

Just now, LahH001 said:

May just be in store.

Highly likely will be the same as it was with Silent Marry. You have to log in to your LEGO VIP associated account to be able to add the set in to your cart and finalize the transaction with all amenities incl R2D2 Poly and free shipping.

11 minutes ago, Shewie said:

Highly likely will be the same as it was with Silent Marry. You have to log in to your LEGO VIP associated account to be able to add the set in to your cart and finalize the transaction with all amenities incl R2D2 Poly and free shipping.

Hmmm. Guess I'll see at midnight. It usually shows early releases on site if you sign in with your vip acct but no mention of anything but May 4th release. Anyways we're off topic.

Really hope this one gets an early release too.

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V