Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Jeff Mack

      Forum Update   07/18/2017

      I just updated the forum to a brand new version that included a bunch of new things. I know I need to fix some colors, but please let me know if other things are not working properly. As always, clear out your cache to pull in the latest css and js files to make sure you are using the newest files that they offer before submitting any bugs. *** I AM AWARE ABOUT THE MOBILE APP, PLEASE WATCH THIS THREAD HERE. WE ARE WAITING ON THE PROVIDER TO RELEASE AN UPDATED PATCH FOR THE MOBILE APP. THEY ARE ALWAYS BEHIND ***

CM4Sci

76075 - Wonder Woman Warrior Battle

Recommended Posts

Alpinemaps    10,380

I think that's it.

Okay, looking at it some more, some things to ponder - Ares shield is boring.

No invisible jet - but she may not have it in this movie. We don't even know if she'll have it in Justice League. But that might be a future JL set.

Still digging it tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
exciter1    24,950
So why does WW need a shield when her bracelets can protect her against bullets, laser, and even thunder bolts ????

Dunno, she has one in the movie and the Super Hero Girls too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth_Raichu    6,682
1 minute ago, Tgnmonster said:

Just in case more than two people shoot her at the same time. 1f61c.png

Why would that be a problem when everyone who shoots her aim for her wrists ?? :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ecto    100

Loving this set almost all around.  Would love a couple more WW sets, as she's only been second banana in her other appearances besides the DC Girls line.  I like that they're doing another Giant-Man / Ant-Man type of build.  I really need to moc a Stay Puft using that design. 

I'm with you, the shield is boring.  I would take a decal over that plain gray. 

Digging Chris Pine's helicopter too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CM4Sci    748
Just now, Ecto said:

Loving this set almost all around.  Would love a couple more WW sets, as she's only been second banana in her other appearances besides the DC Girls line.  I like that they're doing another Giant-Man / Ant-Man type of build.  I really need to moc a Stay Puft using that design. 

I'm with you, the shield is boring.  I would take a decal over that plain gray. 

Digging Chris Pine's helicopter too. 

Do you mean plane haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lazuli16    1,373

Everyone is questioning Wonder Woman's shield, but no one questions the two stud shooters right behind the propeller on the plane.  That doesn't seem like it'll be too effective against Ares.

Edited by lazuli16
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zskid00    1,899

I'm not sure LEGO would pay for a unique shield at Ares' scale.  It's pretty detailed according to the Mattel figure version.

tumblr_oloimnH5871vo0htbo1_1280.jpg

 

Edited by zskid00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jeff_14    536
13 hours ago, zskid00 said:

I'm not sure LEGO would pay for a unique shield at Ares' scale.  It's pretty detailed according to the Mattel figure version.

A sticker would easily deal with this. 

Looking at this WW figure compared to the one from BvS' Skyhigh Battle, her shield has a different design (the old one has a dove on it) and her colours are brighter than the previous Snyder Blue and Snyder Red. Crayola must have discontinued those colours. This makes me feel better about the retired Skyhigh Battle sets I own.

 

Will definitely be building one ASAP and like this set's investment potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jeff_14    536
4 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

So why does WW need a shield when her bracelets can protect her against bullets, laser, and even thunder bolts ????

Some of those things are too big to be blocked with jewelry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth_Raichu    6,682
8 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

Some of those things are too big to be blocked with jewelry. 

Pretty sure she blocked lightning bolts in the old JLA / JLU cartoon series :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jeff_14    536
3 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Pretty sure she blocked lightning bolts in the old JLA / JLU cartoon series :P

I'm pretty sure Doomsday's eye blasts were wider than her bracelets. Besides, metal attracts lightning. What you didn't notice were the rubber soles in her stripper boots because you weren't looking there or at her eyes. 

Edited by jeff_14
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth_Raichu    6,682
13 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

I'm pretty sure Doomsday's eye blasts were wider than her bracelets. Besides, metal attracts lightning. What you didn't notice were the rubber soles in her stripper boots because you weren't looking there or at her eyes. 

Can't remember which episode, but right after she blocked the lightning bolt Flash said "that is so wrong on so many different levels" :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My toys r us had these out early. Tried to buy one and was rejected by the Do Not Sell until May 1st message. Manager refused to override under any circumstances. Grrrr.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CM4Sci    748

^ I was just about to come on and ask if somebody would like to go out and buy one. I can give them the 6-digit item number needed. I'd advise calling them first and asking if they had them. Mine has 5 on the floor and told me they were street dated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found another TRU that was willing to sell to me with the 15% off for friends and family. Took 2 seconds for manager to override it. Not sure what the first guy's problem was.

af30374ab2c4f53e10fb59fc58d5a3a6.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×