76075 - Wonder Woman Warrior Battle

CM4Sci

Loving this set almost all around.  Would love a couple more WW sets, as she's only been second banana in her other appearances besides the DC Girls line.  I like that they're doing another Giant-Man / Ant-Man type of build.  I really need to moc a Stay Puft using that design. 

I'm with you, the shield is boring.  I would take a decal over that plain gray. 

Digging Chris Pine's helicopter too. 

Just now, Ecto said:

Loving this set almost all around.  Would love a couple more WW sets, as she's only been second banana in her other appearances besides the DC Girls line.  I like that they're doing another Giant-Man / Ant-Man type of build.  I really need to moc a Stay Puft using that design. 

I'm with you, the shield is boring.  I would take a decal over that plain gray. 

Digging Chris Pine's helicopter too. 

Do you mean plane haha

13 hours ago, zskid00 said:

I'm not sure LEGO would pay for a unique shield at Ares' scale.  It's pretty detailed according to the Mattel figure version.

A sticker would easily deal with this. 

Looking at this WW figure compared to the one from BvS' Skyhigh Battle, her shield has a different design (the old one has a dove on it) and her colours are brighter than the previous Snyder Blue and Snyder Red. Crayola must have discontinued those colours. This makes me feel better about the retired Skyhigh Battle sets I own.

Will definitely be building one ASAP and like this set's investment potential.

3 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Pretty sure she blocked lightning bolts in the old JLA / JLU cartoon series :P

I'm pretty sure Doomsday's eye blasts were wider than her bracelets. Besides, metal attracts lightning. What you didn't notice were the rubber soles in her stripper boots because you weren't looking there or at her eyes. 

Edited by jeff_14
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

I'm pretty sure Doomsday's eye blasts were wider than her bracelets. Besides, metal attracts lightning. What you didn't notice were the rubber soles in her stripper boots because you weren't looking there or at her eyes. 

Can't remember which episode, but right after she blocked the lightning bolt Flash said "that is so wrong on so many different levels" :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

^ I was just about to come on and ask if somebody would like to go out and buy one. I can give them the 6-digit item number needed. I'd advise calling them first and asking if they had them. Mine has 5 on the floor and told me they were street dated.