76075 - Wonder Woman Warrior Battle

CM4Sci

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

How is this set doing in US? In EU has been exclusively available at Toys'r'us for some 6 months (until last month) and one month later seems also to retire from LEGO Shop at Home EU. Don't believe there are many copies sold in EU during 7 month availability. Retail price was also quite high, EUR 40 (47 dollar), for a rather small set.

1 hour ago, Villager Chris said:

Lowest ebay price, £45. Lowest Amazon price, £70. One of the winners from yesterday's sale.

A proper example of what can happen to sets that are not discussed on here, and not available at other retailers. 

Shame it has that plane included to drag down the value. Reminds many of Sopwith Camel maybe.

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, Val-E said:

Shame it has that plane included to drag down the value. Reminds many of Sopwith Camel maybe.

The SC was a surprising turkey. Luckily I got mine at -50% and managed to just get RRP after fees. Even the 100th anniverary of WW1 failed to move it.

This being Pooper Heroes too will mean that reaching RRP + fees post EOL is as likely as my Tabby becoming the next CEO of LEGO. Even though he'd do a better job!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Villager Chris said:

Back at Asda for under £30 (at least 10 available). There goes any potential for a supposedly retired and TRU exclusive set. 

Just added 1000 to basket.

Not sure if there is really 1000 of them but if there are then these have been returned to Lego by Toys R us or something.

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, Martae54 said:

So this one was pretty quick to retire. Is the Wonder Woman minifigure unique ? Any Parts of Ares giant fig printed? I really like the set but haven't cracked one open. Was it the only set for the Wonder Woman movie?

Yes to all I believe. 

• Like 1