ali1994

Phone number of LEGO Store Les Halles

Question

Hello everyone,

I am going to visit Paris on this weekend and I am hoping to buy some sets from LEGO Store located in Les Halles. I am trying to call them for last 3 days but an automated message tells me that the number is wrong. Can someone help me with a solution?

The number I am calling is : +33 1 49 27 94 25

4 answers to this question

From yelp: +33 1 49 27 94 09

The number you mention is the one that LEGO lists on their homepage though, so no idea if the one on yelp is correct.

3 hours ago, makr said:

From yelp: +33 1 49 27 94 09

The number you mention is the one that LEGO lists on their homepage though, so no idea if the one on yelp is correct.

I think that number is wrong as well. I am calling international, to be sure with the way I am calling, I called another store located in France. The call was successful. So, I do not know what is wrong :/

Just check in the phone book and both number you gave are listed in it.
You probably know it but it's the one year anniversary of this lego store right now and until Sunday, April, 9th. It's offering special gift like polybag for 30€ purchase and lego store set for 125€ purchase. Maybe they are overwhelmed, idk...

3 minutes ago, tomazed said:

Just check in the phone book and both number you gave are listed in it.
You probably know it but it's the one year anniversary of this lego store right now and until Sunday, April, 9th. It's offering special gift like polybag for 30€ purchase and lego store set for 125€ purchase. Maybe they are overwhelmed, idk...

Yes, I was gonna ask for that. I am hoping to buy Pirates of Caribbean ship but I hope it does not get out of stock..