• Announcements

• Jeff Mack

Forum Update   07/18/2017

I just updated the forum to a brand new version that included a bunch of new things. I know I need to fix some colors, but please let me know if other things are not working properly. As always, clear out your cache to pull in the latest css and js files to make sure you are using the newest files that they offer before submitting any bugs. ***THE FORUM APP IS NOW WORKING. THE LOGIN ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED***

Kenxxx

Colored brick Holiday Bauble

Kenxxx    1,608

I bought 5 or 6 of the Holiday Bauble 853345 (gold bricks) on clearance a few months back... can't recall what I paid... $2 or $3 each?  Have had them on Amazon FBM ever since at the lowest price ($11.90 shipped) and have not sold a single one (despite this being the cheapest Lego ornament I found in a quick search).  I was just thinking about opening them up and parting out the bricks.  Interesting... the tag says "43 pcs"... I now learned that means 40 bricks + 2 ornament halves + 1 gold ribbon.  Doing a little more research, I see that a few are selling on eBay around $10 each... maybe I'll just do that.  One other idea... part out the bricks, and sell the empty baubles separately around next Christmas season... perfect for making your own decorations?

img_7522.jpg

• Like 2

Pseudoty    2,958

They were $2 limit 5 per order on  2/9. Thanks for the heads up on the ribbon. I will have to open one up when I get home later. 

• Like 1

Phil B    6,405

I was going to say: Who _IS_ buying christmas stuff this time of year, especially when it's not on sale .... but then I sold a christmas bundle (24-in-1 calendar, snowglobe, reindeer poly) on EBay recently so there are people out there who plan ahead. I'm keeping mine (I've got 15 all bought at $2) till closer to the holidays, and if they don't sell (or the market gets flooded, or LEGO decides that this comes back from the dead), I'll part out the bricks.

• Like 1

randrace    610

I sold two ornament halves on Bricklink recently. I love these things. They may be worth having in November. I parted out all the gold ones I had for my personal collection. I love owning a huge bag of gold bricks. Now, what to build...

Phil B    6,405
14 minutes ago, randrace said:

I sold two ornament halves on Bricklink recently. I love these things. They may be worth having in November. I parted out all the gold ones I had for my personal collection. I love owning a huge bag of gold bricks. Now, what to build...

Trump Tower comes to mind ....

• Like 2

Will 4    350
28 minutes ago, randrace said:

Should do the original master of money scrooge Mcducks money vault.

• Like 1