My selling reaches all-time-low - What happend in Europe in summer 2016?

I´m selling in European region since 2014.

2015 and early 2016 were my "golden years" and i made some bucks selling sets and parts as well.

I keep track of all my sales (and purchases) in detail with adjustable statistics.

And it appears to me that something has happend in July 2016. My sellings reduced to an all-time-minimum (maybe to 1/4 or less) of which i was selling the year before almost instantly!

First i thought this is the regular summer low but it never recovered. My sellings at Christmas season 2016 were terrible and also January, which was always my best month, was very low in sets and parts i sold. My number of sets i listed for sale didn´t change, i listed even more today than back in 2015 and 2016 and my BL store is still growing and under developement.

I just don´t get any more requests. I always try to sell for average and market-conform prices so my prices are not that high. The result is that i almost totally stopped buying.

Is already in the "LEGO business" in Europe (Austria, Germany, ..) already so that there are to much people selling? No more demand? Overproduction from TLG? LEGO hype already over? Were the "older sets" better to sell?

I would highly appreciate your thoughts/opinions.