Mastermind Toys (Canada) - 60% off

NanoHobo

15 minutes ago, gregpj said:

It was Victoria Day yesterday so many stores and business close their doors for the first long weekend of the "summer."

A.K.A. May two-four weekend, referring both to 5/24 (the date of Queen Victoria's birthday) and the famous two-four case of beer (24 bottles), of which many get consumed during the first long weekend of summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martae54 said:

Spoke with "Andrea" their CS agent. She said "they were closed yesterday." Also she added "Lots of orders are being packed today, and will be mailed out today and tomorrow along with their confirmation emails."

Spoke to the same CS as well earlier today and she said I would receive the shipping confirmation today or tomorrow. Let wait and see.

6 minutes ago, donbee said:

Got my email today =)

They took the money last week though.

Retailers in Canada do not operate like Amazon and many of them take a few days to ship, especially if it's complicated or travelling a long distance.  It doesn't seem to run based on first in, first out.

I was able to price match a bunch of them today at tru! I didn't miss out after all
Wooo!! Everyone looking at me like I'm the crazy Lego guy... if only they knew I'm only an amateur! 

How did you manage that? Thought the competitor had to have some in stock in order for TRU to match?
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Forsaker said:

How did you manage that? Thought the competitor had to have some in stock in order for TRU to match?

Not that I'm aware of... and if that is a thing, the manager there wasn't aware of that either. Plus how are they suppose to know if all price matched items are out of stock or not at other retailers? I don't think it's a rule... but if I'm wrong, than I'm a wanted man! :) ah ha

• 2 weeks later...

Mastermind.ca

Check it for some sales on right now including the whole brickheadz line for $5.99 each vs $12.99 reg.  Many other items are $7 off which works out well for some of the lower priced items including baseplates etc.

PS good on mastermind for at least getting into the game with some deals of late.

Edited by kd123
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, kd123 said:

Mastermind.ca

Check it for some sales on right now including the whole brickheadz line for $5.99 each vs $12.99 reg.  Many other items are $7 off which works out well for some of the lower priced items including baseplates etc.

PS good on mastermind for at least getting into the game with some deals of late.

What are they thinking, everything $7 off?!...

There's a small $7.99 City set that's now $0.99.

Well, I'm not going to order 80 of that set, this doesn't feel right.

Something is wrong here for sure. When I try and checkout it declines my credit card for $171.00 lol which isn't right, but then I tried checking out with PayPal and it wants to charge me the non discounted total of the sets in my cart which is $438.00

has anyone had success checking out with the correct discounted prices? 

Edited by Hansolo55